+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Now... it's been 12 weeks and a half now... and counting... I'm starting to think they'll release everyone's decision in the last minute...
Hating to say this but read a theory (conspiracy consider it) that maybe they are only releasing approvals for now as they need to prepare to travel. I know very very absurd but this is IRCC we are talking about :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: maplefever

Hunny_raja22

May 30, 2021
Hating to say this but read a theory (conspiracy consider it) that maybe they are only releasing approvals for now as they need to prepare to travel. I know very very absurd but this is IRCC we are talking about :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So our files are just for canada economy support..

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
In my country (Brazil) they're working on applications from january and february... nothing yet from march, april or may

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I support your opinion

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Even if it was true, we should have heard about March applicants getting approval too, but I haven't anything of sorts. All the recent approvals are from late applicants, which is totally absurd.

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Even if it was true, we should have heard about March applicants getting approval too, but I haven't anything of sorts. All the recent approvals are from late applicants, which is totally absurd.
That’s why! Can’t believe anything until it reflects in your GC Key!