+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2021 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jess192

May 27, 2021
It takes only a day. You would receive the temporary password in tomorrow by mail
Congratulation!
I have a similar if not the same timeline, received 2nd email October 1st but haven’t received the email with login invitation yet so I guess it’s taking a little longer than a day

Reactions: flower_pot

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys! Can anyone guide me on photograph considerations for uploading onPR portal.
As they have written that even selfie can be uploaded as far as it fits their requirement.
Has anybody had any luck with selfies on PR portal? Or you recommend going to a photographer!!

Jess192

May 27, 2021
Hey guys! Can anyone guide me on photograph considerations for uploading onPR portal.
As they have written that even selfie can be uploaded as far as it fits their requirement.
Has anybody had any luck with selfies on PR portal? Or you recommend going to a photographer!!
I know a friend who got their pr card and uploaded a selfie for the picture, so I decided to do the same. Hopefully it’ll work

Jess192

May 27, 2021
I have a question again, on my portal account it shows my confirmation case which I expected of course but also one case for my partner who is a Canadian citizen. Is that normal?

Yohani

Feb 12, 2021
Hi, to those in Quebec i want to know what is the next step after the provincial application? Is it the final stage or there is more to do?

Reactions: jamie0801

tangeriney

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, I got a pre-arrival services invitation letter today although I applied for inland spousal sponsorship PR and I'm in Canada.
I don't see anyone received this letter in this MARCH 2021 group tho, did anyone receive this letter?
So I can just wait till next update, right?
And my account still shows they are reviewing my eligibility. But, does this letter mean I have passed eligibility?
Hope it's a good news..!

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I’m trying to see if I can sponsor my parents here for 2021 intake.Do you guys know by any chance if there’s only one route to sponsor parents?

thanks in advance!

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
How much time do they take to send actual portal link after 2nd mail?

APPLICATION TIMELINE:
Applied for Inland Spousal application+OWP on 4th March
Application received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th march
Acknowledgement & Temporary File No. Received- 27th May
AOR Received- 4th Sept
Application Linked to account- 7th Sept
OWP application linked to account- 7th Sept
Decision Made- 25th Sept
Portal info mail 1- 26th Sept (replied same day)
Portal info mail 2-27th Sept (replied same day)
Congratulations! They didn't ask you for Medicals and Biometrics?