+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Quick question when I sent the email with sign oath I just put the agents number and name in subject line an email I just wrote signed copy of oath and attach the PDF file got it instant reply of a generic email...... On my citizen tracker it still says in progress have I done anything incorrectly or it takes a couple days for them to change citizen tracker
I asked Officer during the oath and she told me that I will receive just a generic email also she told me she will send the certificate on Monday!

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
did my Oath last week but application status still in process and not change
My question is when it's gonna change to complète ans when I m gonna receive my certificate
Mississauga office any senior plz advise
My friend took Oath on 28 Feb and same mississauga office but his status got updated on Next day March 1st for application closed
I did my Oath next Day (March 1st but Citizenship cermoney show Inprocess
I need to travell later this month don't know what to do

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Quick question when I sent the email with sign oath I just put the agents number and name in subject line an email I just wrote signed copy of oath and attach the PDF file got it instant reply of a generic email...... On my citizen tracker it still says in progress have I done anything incorrectly or it takes a couple days for them to change citizen tracker
It all depends on the local office processing your application, some applicants have shared that they were asked to add the UCI #, Application # and Name of applicant, others were only asked to add the Agent number or name, others were asked to add time and date of the Oath, so every office has its own methodology to do this. You should follow the instructions provided during your Oath.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
did my Oath last week but application status still in process and not change
My question is when it's gonna change to complète ans when I m gonna receive my certificate
Mississauga office any senior plz advise
My friend took Oath on 28 Feb and same mississauga office but his status got updated on Next day March 1st for application closed
I did my Oath next Day (March 1st but Citizenship cermoney show Inprocess
I need to travell later this month don't know what to do
Well everyone's timeline is different, at this stage, it appears that it is based more on the agent reviewing your application. If you can call them and get through the line try to do that or wait until you see that change.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Missed Citizenship test email and deadline to completed, i just saw it today in my spam folder, how can we reschedule, any one had similar issue?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Missed Citizenship test email and deadline to completed, i just saw it today in my spam folder, how can we reschedule, any one had similar issue?
Explain to them what happened. In the new tracker, you would have known you are scheduled for the test before you received the email

phahlos

Jul 21, 2013
After a long wait, I have some updates for my file:

• Sep 21, 2021: Fingerprints required
  • Oct 20, 2021: Fingerprint received
  • Feb 14, 2022: Scheduled for the citizenship test
  • Test window between February 14, 2022 and March 7, 2022
  • The test was done on February 24, 2022
  • Feb 25, 2022: Background verification status has been updated to Completed
  • Feb 28, 2022: Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

Reactions: mpreetsingh

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
My application is now Closed and Approved, I had the ceremony yesterday.
I did my Oath on last Tuesday but my cermoney still in process I dont know know if they received my Oath Form or not I tried calling them but they can't receive the call it's crazzy I hv travelling plan for end of this month
It's really crazzy