+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi, Did you request for an urgent processing or not?
We are planning to travel but don't know which email to to send email to to request for it to be processed urgently.
The below are the reasons to qualify for urgent processing, regular travel is not on the list, unless is needed because of death or serious illness in the family.

To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible to apply for citizenship and have an emergency, such as:

• needing Canadian citizenship to:
    • apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
    • go to a Canadian school, college or university
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship
Even if these conditions apply to you, we may not be able to process your request urgently. If we do process your request urgently, we may not be able to do it in time to help your situation.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Great news Tracker updated:
Oath scheduled on March 15 ❤
Montreal office
Good luck everyone ☺
Congratulations, I have updated the spreadsheet! Please let us know once you have received the Oath ceremony email invitation.

Do you know what time this was updated in your dashboard? I have noticed updates only early morning, but wondering if the Oath could be updated anytime during the day.

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Congratulations, I have updated the spreadsheet! Please let us know once you have received the Oath ceremony email invitation.

Do you know what time this was updated in your dashboard? I have noticed updates only early morning, but wondering if the Oath could be updated anytime during the day.
I’ll keep you guys posted.
I can’t tell about the time, I can only see the date. I checked on Saturday and nothing. Today I checked around 11:30 and saw the good news.

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013

Yup in my case as per yesterday mid night no updates. Morning 9am I logged in and saw the update. So early morning I believe!

Reactions: Strongfaith42

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,

Do we have a recent thread for March 2021 applicants who have received their citizenship certificate and applying for OCI?

Please share. Thank you.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi,
Are we supposed to receive an email with ceremony details? If yes, how many days after update on tracker?
In my case I saw the update yesterday but I don’t have any email
Yes, one or two weeks before the Oath ceremony date. The will provide information about the documents required during the Oath, Zoom meeting details etc.