+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
“You should expect to receive the invitation for the oath from the Montreal's office, before the end of this month. The ceremony will take place virtually.”

Got another email from Montreal office today. Test completed on 21 Oct, updated to complete on Same day. Nothing in the tracker yet but I guess I can believe the agent’s words. It would be wonderful if we share the same Oath @fkbrun @Cynicalmonk @One989
Did you contact them by email to get the update then you got this response!
or they just sent it to you without asking ?
Thanks , best of luck

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
“You should expect to receive the invitation for the oath from the Montreal's office, before the end of this month. The ceremony will take place virtually.”

Got another email from Montreal office today. Test completed on 21 Oct, updated to complete on Same day. Nothing in the tracker yet but I guess I can believe the agent’s words. It would be wonderful if we share the same Oath @fkbrun @Cynicalmonk @One989
You’ve got some agent on your file who is saving you time logging into the tracker. :D
Even I spoke with an agent and got similar timelines for the Oath invitation. Fingers crossed . :)

Reactions: jackbauer

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Did you contact them by email to get the update then you got this response!
or they just sent it to you without asking ?
Thanks , best of luck
I’ve been repeatedly sending emails every week to Scarborough (I had urgent processing) & those folks are forwarding my comments to Montreal. They never responded until now but end of the day, I got what I needed from them.

Reactions: M2021111

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
I’ve been repeatedly sending emails every week to Scarborough (I had urgent processing) & those folks are forwarding my comments to Montreal. They never responded until now but the end of the day, I got what I needed from them.
I replied to the email of the test invitation and PP request.
am I right?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I replied to the email of the test invitation and PP request.
am I right?
Yup, as mentioned in the request letter just reply to that email address (I had Montreal office). You will soon get test updated to completed. Good luck my friend.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello, I am in Montreal, got all my application sections changed to completed except for the Citizenship Ceremony which is still showing Not Started

Here is my Timeline:

Application Received: March 27, 2021 (Online Application)
AOR: August 18, 2021
Test Invite and Request Letter to submit Passport(s) Pages: Oct 20, 2021
I took the Citizenship Test on Oct 23, 2021
Citizenship Test activity status updated to completed on October 25, 2021
Prohibitions, Physical Presence, Language skills updated to completed on November 5, 2021

Any idea if this means that the decision has been made or not because my citizenship application status is still showing In Progress which is a bit confusing to me!

Also, any idea on the approximate time frame for the oath invite ?
This is the equivalent to Decision Made, now you only need to wait for the Oath invite, which could be within the next following weeks or months. Online applicants are moving faster with their applications, so it is hard to predict timing at this point. Montreal applicants from Jan and Feb are still waiting for Oath invitation.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
My Test status updated to Completed - Nov 11

One989

Sep 25, 2016
Hello, I am in Montreal, got all my application sections changed to completed except for the Citizenship Ceremony which is still showing Not Started

Here is my Timeline:

Application Received: March 27, 2021 (Online Application)
AOR: August 18, 2021
Test Invite and Request Letter to submit Passport(s) Pages: Oct 20, 2021
I took the Citizenship Test on Oct 23, 2021
Citizenship Test activity status updated to completed on October 25, 2021
Prohibitions, Physical Presence, Language skills updated to completed on November 5, 2021

Any idea if this means that the decision has been made or not because my citizenship application status is still showing In Progress which is a bit confusing to me!

Also, any idea on the approximate time frame for the oath invite ?
My tracker has just been updated and I have been scheduled to attend my citizenship ceremony on December 3, 2021 :)