+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Not good I'm filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC) for delay in GCMS notes. It is more than 60 days. While filling out the complaint form, it asks for Institution Access to Information (ATI) number which I have no clue about. Apparently, the number should start with an ‘A’. n idea what that is. @rajkamalmohanram do you know ?
This number is NOT provided unless you receive the notes. You can email them in their regular email and ask them for the ATIP request number.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For what I have seen in other threads, it varies by location as well, some are requesting to send the passport color copies by email and some by mail. Some are asked to translate all travel documents and stamps that are not in English or French. Every single case is different and not all applicants have to go through this step, it is only if IRCC is not able to verify your physical presence with the documents that you have already provided.
I think IRCC would now require copies of all pages of the passport now from every applicant (who applied between 2018-May 2021 period). IRCC changed the Application guide and Checklist again in June 2021 and added this requirement back to include color photocopies of “All Pages of the Passport(s) during last 5 years of eligibility period”. As this requirement was not there when they changed the forms earlier in 2018 so that’s the reason they are now requesting it from every applicant from that period and whose application is at at test / post-test stage.
  • Applicants up to 2018: Requirement was “All Pages of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants between 2018 - May 2021: Requirement was “only Biographical Page of the Passport(s)”
  • Applicants after June 2021: Requirement changed back to “All pages of the Passport(s)”
Such a waste of time by IRCC for not setting the requirements right at the first place …

also just wondering why they are not fixing this problem by asking this from every applicant along with test invite as a standard requirement (why asking from some along with test invite, from some after few days/weeks/months of test invite and for some still nothing without any further information, really strange).

Last edited:
Reactions: Strongfaith42

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
I believe I had mailed color photocopies of all my passport pages when I filed my application in March. Would IRCC still ask for passport copies?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I believe I had mailed color photocopies of all my passport pages when I filed my application in March. Would IRCC still ask for passport copies?
Hopefully not, but if they do you can respond with a webform indicating that you have sent the PP copies when you submitted the whole package, or you may chose to send the PP copies once again to avoid delays, I think we are at the mercy of IRCC whatever they ask us to do, we should do to avoid delays, that is just my personal opinion.

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hi, Just received an email from "DN Cen MTL Convo Eapp" for test.

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hello you can update the spreadsheet I received email and a request for passport Scan of all pages what's the best way to scan using my phone Will be accepted? Also says to email back I just reply and attached file@

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I received my test invitation email and Pdf today. Test date between Oct 21 and Nov 10.
I am also requested to send my passport color copy with black pages.

Can someone kindly update it in Excel tracker.

smitsmart

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
I received my test invitation email and Pdf today. Test date between Oct 21 and Nov 10.

did you get 2 separate mails?? one for test invite and one for passport pages?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi, My wife just received the Invite letter for the test in the email.

Thanks

Hi, Just received an email from "DN Cen MTL Convo Eapp" for test.
This has been updated in the spreadsheet!!! Congratulations and good luck!!! Please let us know once you have passed the test. Thanks

Reactions: RoseDB

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello you can update the spreadsheet I received email and a request for passport Scan of all pages what's the best way to scan using my phone Will be accepted? Also says to email back I just reply and attached file@
I have updated the spreadsheet. I have read that taking pictures with your phone is accepted, however, you need to make sure that you put everything in one file and it is the acceptable size.