31-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017 (went on vacation before doing the landing)

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi all,

Great to see movement on applications and AOR all around.

I have been waiting patiently and just want to check when do I need to start getting worried/follow up with IRCC.

My application details (already in tracker!)
Physical Presence Days: 1155
Application: Single/Family and number of applicants: Single (1 applicant)
Application sent: March 29, 2021 (Paper)
Delivered: March 30, 2021 (per the courier delivery app)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016 -03-28 to 2021-03-28
AOR: When do I start to worry???
Someone with application delivered on April 1, has just received AOR, the process has slowed down a lot, it is taking almost 3 to 4 months to receive it. Be patient, check in the old e-CAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do some applicants have not received the email with AOR, but they can find the information here and it indicates AOR was sent, probably email address was incorrect or something. Or you can call them if you have not received AOR they will not find the information in the system but if AOR was sent to an incorrect email address they will be also able to provide the Citizenship application number by phone. If you have not received the returned application package that means they are still reviewing it.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was delivered on April 8 and still no AOR , also the application is not returned

On old ECAS there is no data I am trying to enter the data but nothing showing

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Someone with application delivered on April 1, has just received AOR, the process has slowed down a lot, it is taking almost 3 to 4 months to receive it. Be patient, check in the old e-CAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do some applicants have not received the email with AOR, but they can find the information here and it indicates AOR was sent, probably email address was incorrect or something. Or you can call them if you have not received AOR they will not find the information in the system but if AOR was sent to an incorrect email address they will be also able to provide the Citizenship application number by phone. If you have not received the returned application package that means they are still reviewing it.
Nothing in old e-CAS nor the returned applications package.

"Good things come to those who WAIT!"... guess will have to believe that is true (to an extent!)

Reactions: Strongfaith42

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi
I am still waiting for my AOR, I applied online March.25.2021 and yesterday I called IRCC, and as usuall they did not give me accurate time to proceed.

janedel

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Nomination.....
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
Med's Request
31-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017 (went on vacation before doing the landing)
Background check completed on July 7, 2021. What's next?

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Nothing in old e-CAS nor the returned applications package.

"Good things come to those who WAIT!"... guess will have to believe that is true (to an extent!)
Woke up to the mail from CIC this morning...with the attachment reading as follows:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It
is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:

On the same page, you will find more
information on how to prepare for the test.

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you
correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear
from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address,
email, and telephone number

@Strongfaith42 Guess this counts as AOR?

I checked the old e-CAS and it shows status as Application Received

Hope the processing speeds up for all. C'mon IRCC...you can do it!

Regards,
NC

Reactions: Rakit

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
Woke up to the mail from CIC this morning...with the attachment reading as follows:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you
correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear
from us.
Contact information
It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address,

Regards,
NC
Yes it is. Congrats! Good luck with next steps!!

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
@faroquex - Apologies to put you on the spot here but I think your entry is blocking up all the days calculations in the March 2021 tracker.

Kindly update the cells / @admin - please update the same to reflect the correct tracking.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015

you, you will need to:

from us.
Contact information

Regards,
NC
Yes, congratulations!!!

Reactions: nc_positiveguy

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Background check completed on July 7, 2021. What's next?
I have added this into the notes section in the spreadsheet!!! After this we need to wait our turn to receive test invite, probably two to three more months, it all depends in your local office and your application. I have noticed they have sent some 2021 January applicants test invites, so if the trends continues, we will be invited to do the test in about three months!! :)

Reactions: janedel