5 Year Eligibility:2016-03-13 to 2021-03-13
Wife
Physical Presence Days:1187
Application: Married (online)
Application sent: March 15,2021
Delivered: March 15, 2021
AOR:
5 Year Eligibility:2016-03-14 to 2021-03-14
Under cic it said they are sending AOR for application received 22-03 . Mine was received 17 should I wait or should I contact them . Any suggestion

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
Hi GUys, can someone help me understand what is the process after AOR and how long does it take. Thank you

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Under cic it said they are sending AOR for application received 22-03 . Mine was received 17 should I wait or should I contact them . Any suggestion
The only thing you can do at this stage is wait, either you will receive AOR for your paper applications or you will receive a returned package by mail, check your mail box frequently. For online applications they are just starting to send AOR to 2021 January applicants.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi GUys, can someone help me understand what is the process after AOR and how long does it take. Thank you
After AOR, you application is in the queue to start your Background check, it could take from two to six months to be completed, it all depends in your case, after background check is completed the file will go to another queue to invitation to take the test probably another 3 to 6 months and then Interview if deemed required by IRCC and finally invitation to the Oath Ceremony. There are many steps between each of the processes and currently is hard to define a trend line as they are trying to clear the backlog created due to COVID 19, every application is different and if it is considered non-routine or complex it will take longer.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: kuldeepklu

lildor10

May 20, 2021
Did you check the olds ecas ( https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en )with your pr card number? because I was also in the same situation and when I check the old ecas, I saw a note saying they sent my AOR so I called them to say I didn`t receive anything from them. They then gave me my case number on the phone and also sent me a mail for the study guide.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Did you check the olds ecas ( https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en )with your pr card number? because I was also in the same situation and when I check the old ecas, I saw a note saying they sent my AOR so I called them to say I didn`t receive anything from them. They then gave me my case number on the phone and also sent me a mail for the study guide.
Is the old ecas showing that your application is in Process?

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
hello everyone get this email from cst new tracker

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on April 17, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, I have a question from those whose ECAS status is “in process” and the new tracker shows “Background verification Completed”... Does it happen also for Minors? Or for minors, there is no background verification?
My ECAS: In Process and Background Verification: Completed
For my child, ECAS: in process but Background Verification: In Process

Please enlighten.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi Friends, I have a question from those whose ECAS status is “in process” and the new tracker shows “Background verification Completed”... Does it happen also for Minors? Or for minors, there is no background verification?
My ECAS: In Process and Background Verification: Completed
For my child, ECAS: in process but Background Verification: In Process

Please enlighten.
My status is the same (background completed) for all adults and my grandson who is a minor has no updates in the new tracker other than In Progress since April 23, 2021

Reactions: canvisa13

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some one application delivered on 16 April received his AOR today ?