Application:Single(Online Application)
Application sent: March 25, 2021
Delivered: March 25, 2021
AOR: Not Received
Bad decision. You shouldn't have applied online. We will never get AORs :D

Help!

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
No AOR yet. I can't believe they're still stuck on March 16! it's going so slow!
hahhaaaaaaaaaa so slow :D... dude I applied in December, nothing yet. This is just the beginning of an endless path :D
Hopefully, we get AORs before 2030.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
does anyone have an estimate on how long applications are taking to go from AOR to Citizenship Test?
Due to COVID 12 to 18 months. It all depends if you application is deemed to be complex it could take longer, it also depends in your processing office (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, etc).

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
When do you guys think we’re going to have our test? This year or next?

I know people that got AOR in March and are having in this month, but I don’t know if 3 months after AOR is valid for everyone.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
When do you guys think we’re going to have our test? This year or next?

I know people that got AOR in March and are having in this month, but I don’t know if 3 months after AOR is valid for everyone.
It is unpredictable, but trying to stay positive and following 2020 applications, it appears that some October and November 2020 applicants have received test invites, assuming those were non complex applications, I am hoping that we will be getting test invites by October or November this year!!! Praying for a speedy process for all of us!!!

Reactions: didigege

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Due to COVID 12 to 18 months. It all depends if you application is deemed to be complex it could take longer, it also depends in your processing office (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, etc).
oh wow! we better sit tight because it sounds like it's going to be a looooooong journey. My case should be very simple but it'll probably still take a long time because of the backlog.

Reactions: Strongfaith42

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
It is unpredictable, but trying to stay positive and following 2020 applications, it appears that some October and November 2020 applicants have received test invites, assuming those were non complex applications, I am hoping that we will be getting test invites by October or November this year!!! Praying for a speedy process for all of us!!!
This year I hope
I’ll be happy to do the with test this year. They seem to have a good speed. Fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: Strongfaith42