+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I saw that post, good for him!!! Let's pray that ours will go fast, however I have noticed a slow down in these days, very few changing from AOR to In Process or even April is quiet with AORs, praying that the government will allocate resources (more people) to clean the backlog and continue processing this year's applications.
Pls don’t believe any thing you read on FB as there is no way someone applied in January and got his AOR in feb and then in process for less than 2 month and then get citizenship test in April and pass in May

if it is like this so he had passed all the time lines as they open the applications by arrival date to there office

Reactions: r4rameezraja

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
Pls don’t believe any thing you read on FB as there is no way someone applied in January and got his AOR in feb and then in process for less than 2 month and then get citizenship test in April and pass in May

if it is like this so he had passed all the time lines as they open the applications by arrival date to there office
I’d probably say he’s saying the truth. He was able to show screenshot of his timeline. I think he wouldn’t bother sharing his timeline just to show off. There were also a lot of speculations before when the online applicants were processed aggressively by IRCC and people are saying it’s impossible. Look at them now, some are about to take their oath in a few days.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So they don’t go with first arrival and they just open any random mail ?

phahlos

Jul 21, 2013
Hi all, Kindly add me:

Physical Presence Days: 1175
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: March 7, 2021
Delivered: March 11, 2021
AOR: May 28, 2021

Thanks

Reactions: r4rameezraja

phahlos

Jul 21, 2013
I have received my AoR today. I am trying to create an account to check my application status online, however, it is telling me that UCI and/or application number have errors. I am wondering if it takes time for the system to let me create an account after receiving the AoR.
Could you guys please share your experience?

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received my AoR today. I am trying to create an account to check my application status online, however, it is telling me that UCI and/or application number have errors. I am wondering if it takes time for the system to let me create an account after receiving the AoR.
I can’t see you on the tracker, did you apply online or paper. What was your application date. Thank you

phahlos

Jul 21, 2013
I can’t see you on the tracker, did you apply online or paper. What was your application date. Thank you
I have put those details in the post before,

Hi all, Kindly add me:

Physical Presence Days: 1175
Application: Family (4) - Paper
Application sent: March 7, 2021
Delivered: March 11, 2021
AOR: May 28, 2021

Thanks

Reactions: Goldenita

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
[
I’d give it a day or two.

Reactions: phahlos

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am eligible to apply. Found there is 2 ways to apply online and paper based. I want to apply online but cic website is confusing by saying you can apply online if you are randomly selected and invited to apply online. For apply online url, those basic yes /no question...it says you are eligible to apply online. Which is true for many. Just want to make sure that online mode is safe to apply and will be considered or not. Please share any experience or Information on it .

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’d probably say he’s saying the truth. He was able to show screenshot of his timeline. I think he wouldn’t bother sharing his timeline just to show off. There were also a lot of speculations before when the online applicants were processed aggressively by IRCC and people are saying it’s impossible. Look at them now, some are about to take their oath in a few days.
Hi solo , I saw his post this is for work permit he submitted on January and he got AOR in March he is a medical care from outside canada , I told you they never open randomly:)

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
Hi solo , I saw his post this is for work permit he submitted on January and he got AOR in March he is a medical care from outside canada , I told you they never open randomly:)
I’m quite sure the post that the other member posted which I agree on is for citizenship application as he already did his citizenship exam. Hopefully IRCC will process everyone’s application soon

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Physical Presence Days: 1300+
Application: Family / 2 applicants
Application sent: March 9, 2021
Delivered: March 12, 2021
AOR: May 31, 2021

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received on Mar 15th. I submitted a paper application and I provided my email address. Should I expect AOR by email or by post? I prefer getting email as I have moved from my address which I put in my application.