+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

lildor10

May 20, 2021
Congratulations!!! also check your spam-trash folder sometimes it lands there. Could you please provide the following so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

Type of application: Single / Family (#)

Thanks
I have been checking spam folders everyday since I don`t want to miss the mail but I clearly didn`t receive it.

Physical presence days: 1178
Type of application: single

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
What do need to check using old ECAs, and after how long after submitting does it appear in ECas
ECAS only requires your UCI or payment receipt number , your last name, DOB and place of birth, to find the information in IRCC system, if you are able to log in and can see that your application has been received, it means that even though you have not received the physical AOR, they have started to process your application, if this is the case you can call them to request the AOR to be resent and confirm the data they have in their system, validate your email address in case they entered it incorrectly. If you receive and error message saying that they couldn't find your application it means they have not started reviewing it or have not sent AOR.

Last edited:

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you send your application from less than 1 month and got the citizenship book in 4 weeks this is super fast man , how did you apply ?

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hi all future Canadians

I would be most most grateful if you could help me with this question As it seems like somthing that has been recently changed in the system!

I was trying to finish my citiznehsip application (paper based) today and I was surprised with this puzzling issue:

When i'm filling the online physical calculator it ask me to enter the date i'm going to sign the application . So when i enter the date as 21st May 2021 the eligibility period in the calculator shows as as 21th May 2016 - 20th May 2021.

But when I Copy the "to date " from the calculator which is the (20th of May 2021) into the Citizenship application it shows the eligibility period as 20th May 2016 - 20th May 2021!!!!!!!

There is a one day difference between the two eligibility periods!!

Calculator is showing 21st of May 2016 - 20th May 2021 vs Application showing 20th May 2016- 20th May 2021

could you please explain if I'm doing something wrong? i'm really going crazy trying to figure this out. There must be something worong

thank you

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi all future Canadians

I would be most most grateful if you could help me with this question As it seems like somthing that has been recently changed in the system!

I was trying to finish my citiznehsip application (paper based) today and I was surprised with this puzzling issue:

When i'm filling the online physical calculator it ask me to enter the date i'm going to sign the application . So when i enter the date as 21st May 2021 the eligibility period in the calculator shows as as 21th May 2016 - 20th May 2021.

But when I Copy the "to date " from the calculator which is the (20th of May 2021) into the Citizenship application it shows the eligibility period as 20th May 2016 - 20th May 2021!!!!!!!

There is a one day difference between the two eligibility periods!!

Calculator is showing 21st of May 2016 - 20th May 2021 vs Application showing 20th May 2016- 20th May 2021

could you please explain if I'm doing something wrong? i'm really going crazy trying to figure this out. There must be something worong

thank you
Yes, you will sign the application 1 day after you became eligible, to match the calculator sign the application on May 22nd instead of the 21st.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Someone's profile on fb

Passed citizenship test today: 19/20. Missed one easy question
Time-line:
Applied: January 2021
AOR: March 2021
Citizenship test: May 2021.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Someone's profile on fb

Passed citizenship test today: 19/20. Missed one easy question
Time-line:
Applied: January 2021
AOR: March 2021
Citizenship test: May 2021.
Yes I saw that post, good for him!!! Let's pray that ours will go fast, however I have noticed a slow down in these days, very few changing from AOR to In Process or even April is quiet with AORs, praying that the government will allocate resources (more people) to clean the backlog and continue processing this year's applications.