Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hello People,

I am finding it hard to get any answer for the Q 9a ( TO date if eligibility period) the application shows an error that the TO date must be greater than FROM date and I have no answer what did I do wrong. I put TO date from my physical presence calculation.

I am also unable to enter details for Q 15 as it is disabled. Any idea why it is disabled and how to enable it? I tried it with freshly downloaded form with nothing on it still disabled.

And if I am supposed to fill out ALL the job I used to do at the same time? I worked several jobs due during same time. Do I have to mention them ALL or just have to make sure there should not be any gap in between ACTIVITY during eligibility period?

Any and all responses will be appreciated!

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is a question to all those candidates who put in an online application. Per the CIC website they are sending online application invited randomly , so per the March tracker I see a lot of people with online applications , did you all get the invites?

I meet all the prerequisites listed on the website but had to send in a paper application.

Would be great to hear from someone on the online application experience.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
This is a question to all those candidates who put in an online application. Per the CIC website they are sending online application invited randomly , so per the March tracker I see a lot of people with online applications , did you all get the invites?

I meet all the prerequisites listed on the website but had to send in a paper application.

Would be great to hear from someone on the online application experience.
Initially i was submitting a paper application, but decided later to submit online.
i did not get an invite to apply online.

what i understand from this thread and others, previously you were not able to submit online. Only those invited or knew (can apply online) could. Some faced issues while submitting their applications online. The system wont let them submit.

I just went through and applied online to save time and avoid any hassles. My application submitted successfully and got an acknowledgement email. I see no reason CIC telling me to apply via paper now :) i believe its easier for them also to validate online applications than paper.

Eventually CIC is starting to roll out to everyone, very soon.

Last edited:

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello People,

I am finding it hard to get any answer for the Q 9a ( TO date if eligibility period) the application shows an error that the TO date must be greater than FROM date and I have no answer what did I do wrong. I put TO date from my physical presence calculation.

I am also unable to enter details for Q 15 as it is disabled. Any idea why it is disabled and how to enable it? I tried it with freshly downloaded form with nothing on it still disabled.

And if I am supposed to fill out ALL the job I used to do at the same time? I worked several jobs due during same time. Do I have to mention them ALL or just have to make sure there should not be any gap in between ACTIVITY during eligibility period?

Any and all responses will be appreciated!
check the format of the date you put there, maybe the year, date, month. There might be small/silly mistakes you made.

make sure to input all mandatory fields.

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Initially i was submitting a paper application, but decided later to submit online.
i did not get an invite to apply online.

what i understand from this thread and others, previously you were not able to submit online. Only those invited or knew (can apply online) could. Some faced issues while submitting their applications online. The system wont let them submit.

I just went through and applied online to save time and avoid any hassles. My application submitted successfully and got an acknowledgement email. I see no reason CIC telling me to apply via paper now :) i believe its easier for them also to validate online applications than paper.

Eventually CIC is starting to roll out to everyone, very soon.
Thanks for sharing that. I tried to find the way to apply online without avail and hence decided to go with a paper application.

Checked the link for online application posted here on the forum but that doesn’t seem to work.

Anyways it’s now a waiting game from here on I guess.

Cheers!

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing that. I tried to find the way to apply online without avail and hence decided to go with a paper application.

Checked the link for online application posted here on the forum but that doesn’t seem to work.

Anyways it’s now a waiting game from here on I guess.

Cheers!
My application details
Physical Presence Days: 1155
Application: Single/Family and number of applicants: Single (1 applicant)
Application sent: March 29, 2021
Delivered: March 30, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: 2016 -03-28 to 2021-03-28
AOR:

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
check the format of the date you put there, maybe the year, date, month. There might be small/silly mistakes you made.

make sure to input all mandatory fields.
Thank you for your response but I have had tried just clicking the "today's" date from the small window of the current months date in response to the Q9 a Enter the TO date from the calculator - however I still find the same issue.

I am amazed no one else had had this issue?

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Thank you for your response but I have had tried just clicking the "today's" date from the small window of the current months date in response to the Q9 a Enter the TO date from the calculator - however I still find the same issue.

I am amazed no one else had had this issue?
I am also unable to click/ add any details in Q15.

miania93

Apr 1, 2021
Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,155
App Delivered Date: March 19, 2021 (ONLINE APPLICATION)
5 Year Eligibility: March 19, 2016 - March 19, 2021
AOR:

drgorantla

Feb 19, 2016
Winipeg
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
Hi
Following are my application details

Physical Presence Days: 1743
Application: Single
Application sent: March 24, 2021
Delivered: March 24, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: March 24, 2016 to March 23, 2021
AOR:

Thanks

SG