+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
When it says, enter your residence/ work since the last five years, can I add more than that starting 10 years or no? Thank you

stonege77

Dec 14, 2022
Hello Folks,
I had submitted my application for citizenship in Montreal on 18 March 2021, and the current status is Test completed (on September 2021). It’s been more than a year since test completed and I haven’t heard anything on the progress. It seems like the processing of the application in Montreal is slow.

Is anyone in the same situation has tried to contact the immigration office? Is there any email to reach out to check the status?

Appreciate your support.

thanks
any way contacting immigration office, they will repond to you the same song , delay is 24 months and wait wait and wait

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello Folks,
I had submitted my application for citizenship in Montreal on 18 March 2021, and the current status is Test completed (on September 2021). It’s been more than a year since test completed and I haven’t heard anything on the progress. It seems like the processing of the application in Montreal is slow.

Is anyone in the same situation has tried to contact the immigration office? Is there any email to reach out to check the status?

Appreciate your support.

thanks
almost identical to my timeline !

No update after test on sep 7th 2021 , even sent two urgent requests but no reply. Montreal IRCC is dead place

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
Have you ever used any other name?
e.g. alias, nickname, previous married, etc.

for this question, in citizenship application, I have different names used for me in different documents but all are my name - all are one and the same person I got name affidavit notorized from a Barrister during my PR application. I have added these names but there is no option to upload any document for this. Can I show my notorized name affidavit document in optional documents section or can I just leave it? can someone guide please

yusufali85

Dec 2, 2018
Have you ever used any other name?
e.g. alias, nickname, previous married, etc.

for this question, in citizenship application, I have different names used for me in different documents but all are my name - all are one and the same person I got name affidavit notorized from a Barrister during my PR application. I have added these names but there is no option to upload any document for this. Can I show my notorized name affidavit document in optional documents section or can I just leave it? can someone guide please
Did you find an answer to this question? I am in the same situation .