+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found update on the tracker by the test date but I did not get any email communication! when do they send the invite email ? Can any one give me idea

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I found update on the tracker by the test date but I did not get any email communication! when do they send the invite email ? Can any one give me idea
What is the window start date? The email could land one day after the update in the dashboard or at least 1 day before the start date of the test. If ou don't receive the email on the start date you can click on the hyperlink provided in the dashboard or here: https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

There is a step by step tutorial, I suggest you read it as it will give you instructions and screenshots of the actual test platform, that way you can get familiar with the citizenship test tool and all the step by step you need to follow when you are ready to take the test.

Good Luck.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello everyone
do u know a link for thread about how to apply for passport
or if any one can answer my question please about the references (they have to be Canadian citizen or not?)
Thank you

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

undercovers

Jan 12, 2017
Hello All,
Just a quick question regarding my application, My background check was completed last year after i submitted my FP. i just checked last week my BG went from completed to in progress again. Could someone let me know what that could mean or what should i do?
Thanks in advance

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello All,
Just a quick question regarding my application, My background check was completed last year after i submitted my FP. i just checked last week my BG went from completed to in progress again. Could someone let me know what that could mean or what should i do?
Thanks in advance

As far as I have known there is a possibility for requesting FP again, if it has been over 1 year - but in your case it could be a Ghost Update - Do you have GCMS files ?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do have a question is the test is complicated and require a lot of studies or I just know the 400 question from the YouTube.
I am not very confident and Iam afraid to fail

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I do have a question is the test is complicated and require a lot of studies or I just know the 400 question from the YouTube.
The test is easy if you prepare well. Read the Discover Canada book at least twice, then do a lot of practice tests, once you get 80 or 90 in those practice tests, you should be ready to take the citizenship test.

CC79

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
19-10-2015 SA Email 30-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Hey everyone,

Oath has been completed as of friday March 11th.

We followed the instructions on how to electronically sign the Oath of Citizenship attached to the Ceremony notice. Upon signing we resent the whole file (10pages) back to the email again following the instructions and no mention that we should only isolate the last page when electronically signing the document.

Is that fine? or should we resend with just the signed oath? Also should we wait for a response to that?

Thank you!

ironman21

Jan 14, 2020
Don't worry about the test. It's relatively easy and the purpose is not to give you a hard time.
I personally only looked at discover Canada. Not a single search on Google/YouTube or anything. I read discover twice and got 20/20.
You will be good.