+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
hello
please could you help us
my wife under her application today she had a message (you are scheduled to test between 19 oct and 8 November)
what is requesting from her to do on her application , click in any link , please support us
thanks

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
hello
please could you help us
my wife under her application today she had a message (you are scheduled to test between 19 oct and 8 November)
what is requesting from her to do on her application , click in any link , please support us
thanks
If this is just the update in the dashboard, it means she can take the test starting on October 19 and the last day will be Nov 8, she will receive an email with a PDF document attached providing detail instructions about the test.

In case you need this, some resources to prepare for the test below:

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There a lot of resources in Youtube, audio book, practice tests, etc.

You can get a step by step tutorial here, this will help her to get an understanding about the test platform and what is expected from her.

Read a step by step tutorial

Congratulations and good luck!!!

Reactions: yhome

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
If this is just the update in the dashboard, it means she can take the test starting on October 19 and the last day will be Nov 8, she will receive an email with a PDF document attached providing detail instructions about the test.

In case you need this, some resources to prepare for the test below:

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There a lot of resources in Youtube, audio book, practice tests, etc.

You can get a step by step tutorial here, this will help her to get an understanding about the test platform and what is expected from her.

Read a step by step tutorial

Congratulations and good luck!!!
Thank you

Preet31

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

Spreadsheet updated wrong, please see my detail as below:

Online Application sent: 25.March.2021
Received App: 25.March.2021
AOR:18.Aug.2021
In Progress: 19.Aug.2021
Ghost Update:5.Oct.2021
BG Completed:8.Oct.2021
Dashboard Updates: 11.Oct.2021

I’m still waiting, nothing has changed for me

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
Ive been scheduled to take the Citizenship Test between 22nd October and 11th November ..... I have updated the spreadsheet and various columns to reflect this as well as ensuring the calculations work correctly. Im a March 15th Online Applicant with Background Check Complete On Sept 28th

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
My fiance and I both received the email this morning for the test. Applied online on March 24. We both are required to send our passport copies of eligibility period.

Reactions: Preet31

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
How fast is the Niagara office processing current applications? Both our files are on that office and I just wanted to estimate how long it will take for a response after we take the test.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
How fast is the Niagara office processing current applications? Both our files are on that office and I just wanted to estimate how long it will take for a response after we take the test.
Sorry, I have no answer to your question but I’m wondering where can you see which office is processing your application?

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Sorry, I have no answer to your question but I’m wondering where can you see which office is processing your application?
Either call IRCC or just look at the email header when you receive your invite. It will have an abbreviation which represents where your file is located.