+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I do not remember seeing a timer for each specific question.
From a technical point of view, it would kind of silly to have one timer per question which would be reactivated each time you go back to a question (because you can mark the questions for review later).
I’d say it’s 30 minutes for the whole test, regardless of the time per question.

besides, it shouldn’t take too long. Mine was done in about 5 minutes.
I completed and passed the test this morning.

I guess the next step is confirmation from IRCC that I have "officially" passed and then Interview(if needed!) and then Oath Ceremeony.

Regards,
NC

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Need some clarification. I was being asked to send copies of my travel documents or passports that I used in last 5 years.

So I had the old copy and the renewed copy of the passport. They are asking to upload document with the following format last name + application number. Does that mean I should send both the copy of the passports in one file?

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Need some clarification. I was being asked to send copies of my travel documents or passports that I used in last 5 years.

So I had the old copy and the renewed copy of the passport. They are asking to upload document with the following format last name + application number. Does that mean I should send both the copy of the passports in one file?
Did you send your copy of the passport in the past?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Background check completed today. Ghost update on Sep 29th.
online app
AOR Mar 22
They didn’t ask me for finger prints or passport scans. I attached passport scans with application itself, is there a chance they still might ask again?? How long would it be for test invite now @Strongfaith42 ??
Hi sorry I didn't reply before, but I was on vacation!!!! No they won't ask for FP if BG is completed, test invitation could come in a couple of weeks or months, online applications are moving faster and Ontario is the fastest in sending test invites, so you will receive your soon, you could still receive a request to submit PP copies, but it appears that they are requesting those when they send the test invitation!!! Please keep us posted.