Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
Hello,
would you please help me?
I received GCMS with the following update:
ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES
ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 1
Created Date: 2020/06/19
Updated Date: 2022/03/16 (latest update)
Name: Telework
Type: Organization
Sub Type: Other
Other Sub Type Descrip: Telework
Effective Date: 2021/07/5

Created Date is even before I made my application! what does this mean?
I don't think that you have to worry about it, for me is the same. I applied on March 2021 and the Created date is from june 2020. I think that date is just when they created the organization or something different that is not related to our application.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I don't think that you have to worry about it, for me is the same. I applied on March 2021 and the Created date is from june 2020. I think that date is just when they created the organization or something different that is not related to our application.
thanku
what is the update date for u?
is it also telework?

Reactions: Mari_8

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Which organization?

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018

SAM79

Jun 22, 2011
Hello guyz, after everything changes to completed (Language, physical presence and prohibition) how much time/months we can get the oath invitation? My update (everything completed)was on 2nd Feb and I am still waiting for the oath invitation. Can someone plz guide. My case is in Scarborough Office.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello guyz, after everything changes to completed (Language, physical presence and prohibition) how much time/months we can get the oath invitation? My update (everything completed)was on 2nd Feb and I am still waiting for the oath invitation. Can someone plz guide. My case is in Scarborough Office.
Email them - they’re quick and able to slot you in. Know many friends of who tried this trick. Good luck !

SAM79

Jun 22, 2011
Email them - they’re quick and able to slot you in. Know many friends of who tried this trick. Good luck !
Hi @Jakev should I email them or send the webform. I have already submitted the webform and got the same routine email that they have lot of backlog etc.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Hi @Jakev should I email them or send the webform. I have already submitted the webform and got the same routine email that they have lot of backlog etc.
If you email the local office, your email is read within a few business hours if not minutes. For a web form, you are lucky if they see it in 50 days!

prashant.kr05

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi @Jakev - my application is stuck after background check was completed in Jan. No progress after that. Do you think I can also mail the local office to check the status? Also, how do I know which office has my application

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @Jakev - my application is stuck after background check was completed in Jan. No progress after that. Do you think I can also mail the local office to check the status? Also, how do I know which office has my application
In this case I suggest to go through local MP. Sending email directly is more better to trigger Oath after DM.