+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Ryan Gotham

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I have applied my paper file in April 2021 and in the month of June 2021 i got the AOR. On Sept 20 i got the notification of BG completed, however since then i don't see any update. I have seen the tracker and people have received their test invitations as well who applied even in May of 2021 with paper application.
It also depends on the application type (Family/Single) and the local office that is processing your application. I’m March 2021 applicant myself, currently at the same stage as you.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I Hope So, but my Cousin has been waiting for the Ceremony since Oct.12.
i read in the news that they are expanding online oath ceremony at the same time introducing a new electronic oath which is like the test. you likely have to do on your own. so i am trying to be optimistic,

Reactions: Amirfarhad

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I have applied my paper file in April 2021 and in the month of June 2021 i got the AOR. On Sept 20 i got the notification of BG completed, however since then i don't see any update. I have seen the tracker and people have received their test invitations as well who applied even in May of 2021 with paper application.
There is no clear process timeline, it all varies in the local office processing your application. There are many applicants from 2018 still waiting. Only thing you can do is wait or try to contact them, but they will just give the information you can see in the dashboard.

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Let's just Hope the email of oath comes soon this stuff so stressfully reading the problem many people having with everything finger are crossed can't handle any more stress

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Been invited for oath of citizenship March the 4th no email just on tracker
Congratulations!! Please let us know once you have received the Oath ceremony invite email / letter. Thanks
Hi All,

My dashboard updated, and I have been scheduled for Oath Ceremony on for March.04.2022.
Congratulations!! Please let us know once you have received the Oath ceremony invite email / letter. Thanks

skinny123

Jan 18, 2018
I submitted my application 3weeks before my wife but she just got her oath ceremony invite today but I haven't gotten mine yet. Hopefully I get mine soon.

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone can answer this question for some reason in the tracker it says in progress but I've been invited for an oath ceremony how come it hasn't said decision made

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone can answer this question for some reason in the tracker it says in progress but I've been invited for an oath ceremony how come it hasn't said decision made
Simple, because the new tracker doesn't have "Decision Made" as one one the updates. You only see this in ECAS. The approximate corresponding update to ECAS decision made is when Prohibition, Language, and Physical Presence is set to completed.

Your oath will be set to "completed" when you do the oath and your file will be "closed" when they print and send your certificate.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
The dashboard will remain "In Progress" status until your file is closed. If you have access to old eCAS, which I know some online applicants don't have it, you could probably see there that it is Decision Made. However, I have been invited to take the test and received the email from IRCC this week, but old eCAS is not showing the information about the test, so probably they are just updating the dashboard and not old eCAS anymore.

Reactions: Angeles87mike77

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Guys,

I have a question, I moved to another address recently, I changed my address(Via Webform) today, my Oath Ceremony is scheduled for March.04.2022, does it have any problem with these changes or not?