+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Thank you for your response. Makes me wonder, that I submitted in March, AOR June, BG completed in August and since then there are no updates. Hope I didn't accidentally delete any emails from them requesting for finger prints. Will wait and see for a while.
You may verify online. I believe they update everything on your account whenever they proceed with some activity.

AhmadO

Apr 29, 2021
Hi. Haven’t updated here for a while so I thought of giving an update

FP received on system:October 7
Background check marked complete: Oct. 8
Test invite: November 10
Test period: November 19 - Dec. 9
Test taken: Nov. 28
Test marked as complete: Nov. 29

All other fields (Physical presence, language, prohibitions) still in progress and oath ceremony not started

Reactions: Wandering Mind

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello, I received to make the fingerprints in September, it has been two months since I gave them and I still have not received any update. Someone in the same situation? But I don't need to do the test.

Reactions: M2021111

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I received to make the fingerprints in September, it has been two months since I gave them and I still have not received any update. Someone in the same situation? But I don't need to do the test.
Yes same here , I gave my fingerprint a month ago and still no update !!

baguettemoi

Dec 1, 2021
Hey guys, I was scheduled for an interview on December 20th. My question is what it is it for? Why do some people do interviews and others don’t? My timeline is as follows: Applied March 09th online, AOR Aug 16th and sent passport explanation Aug 17th, In progress from Aug 25th I guess because that is when my webform was viewed(They asked for the gap in my passport which wasn’t a gap, it’s just because it was the only passport I have owned in the last 6 years I have been here, and I have never travelled outside the country; passport 2020-2025, didn’t get to use it due to Covid). Background check completed Sept 22nd, citizenship test activity updated Sep 23rd, test timeline Oct 2nd to Oct 22nd, took it and passed it Oct 08th, Updated as completed Oct 12th, send 2 urgent processing webforms in August that were ignored, asked for ATIP ok October 25th and received the notes on November 26th. Received interview updated today Dec 1st, and asked for another urgent processing November 26th. What am I doing an interview for? I haven’t stepped out of Canada since 2015,… Sorry for the messy text, I am using my phone and I hate typing.

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
Hey guys, I was scheduled for an interview on December 20th. My question is what it is it for? Why do some people do interviews and others don’t? My timeline is as follows: Applied March 09th online, AOR Aug 16th and sent passport explanation Aug 17th, In progress from Aug 25th I guess because that is when my webform was viewed(They asked for the gap in my passport which wasn’t a gap, it’s just because it was the only passport I have owned in the last 6 years I have been here, and I have never travelled outside the country; passport 2020-2025, didn’t get to use it due to Covid). Background check completed Sept 22nd, citizenship test activity updated Sep 23rd, test timeline Oct 2nd to Oct 22nd, took it and passed it Oct 08th, Updated as completed Oct 12th, send 2 urgent processing webforms in August that were ignored, asked for ATIP ok October 25th and received the notes on November 26th. Received interview updated today Dec 1st, and asked for another urgent processing November 26th. What am I doing an interview for? I haven’t stepped out of Canada since 2015,… Sorry for the messy text, I am using my phone and I hate typing.
Probably the interview to discuss the urgent processing request

Reactions: MissLC

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You mentioned Passport 2020-2025, is this another passport which you have not used?

If so then they were probably expecting you to send copy of that passport as well, even if it is not used.

baguettemoi

Dec 1, 2021
You mentioned Passport 2020-2025, is this another passport which you have not used?

If so then they were probably expecting you to send copy of that passport as well, even if it is not used.
No, it is the only passport I hold, I wanted to use it last year, but I couldn’t because of covid

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it is the only passport I hold, I wanted to use it last year, but I couldn’t because of covid
So probably a discussion about earlier period in Canada when you didn't had passport & about your urgent request.

Please do let us know after interview. It will help others in situation similar to yours.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Is any one Experiance same like Yesterday when I check my tracker Language and physical présence status change to complète but Probation is still in process here is my Time like
APPLICATION file 23 March 2021
Aor ; 1st June 2021
Background complete : 11th June
1st Test 29 Sep 2021 (result invalid)
2nd test on 15th Nov (status change to complet 17th Nov)
Language and Physical présence complet on 29 Nov 2021
Probation still IN Process

Just want to know may be bcos I live out side Canada one year after became PR I hv submitted PCC along with my application
Maybe bcos of this it still in process?
Any one Experiance same like me plz guide
Tnx

Reactions: r4rameezraja

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi, I have this email too and it does not have the application number. I had submitted my application mid June 2021 and received an email like this on 19Oct 2021.
Will they send another email that would have the application number?
I had submitted the application through the online application so will I get an AOR letter or would I be just receiving the AOR email.
I have tried calling the helpline number but it does not connect to an agent.
Can someone please suggest what should I do?
Thanks
Hi.
i had a similar issue, i received the "Follow" email first and no AOR. So i called them and provided my information and then they gave me my application number. so please call them asap.
I hope this helps.
thanks

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Can anyone let me know what is the difference between Background check and prohibition? My background check was completed in Jun 2021 but prohibition is in progress since then… test has been completed in October…

Reactions: Fpm800