20-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-05-16, CoPR 20-05-16
Hi Guys,

About 18 days ago I got the invite to take the citizenship test. I read that I had three weeks to complete it so I've been revising and preparing.
The PDF they sent had all the rules and instructions on how to take the test. I was looking over that again last night and realised that the last page in the PDF had the request for the scans of all my passport pages and stated I had 14 days to send it. I'm already 4 days past that.

Did anyone else receive the passport request letter at the end of they're Citizenship test pdf?
I'm gonna scan and send it all in today and hope that its not an issue. Should I do anything else to explain that I missed it until now?

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

About 18 days ago I got the invite to take the citizenship test. I read that I had three weeks to complete it so I've been revising and preparing.
The PDF they sent had all the rules and instructions on how to take the test. I was looking over that again last night and realised that the last page in the PDF had the request for the scans of all my passport pages and stated I had 14 days to send it. I'm already 4 days past that.

Did anyone else receive the passport request letter at the end of they're Citizenship test pdf?
I'm gonna scan and send it all in today and hope that its not an issue. Should I do anything else to explain that I missed it until now?
Yes I had to scan 3 passport all pages which should be less than or 5 mb i think

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Physical Presence Days: 1262
Application: Family and five applicants
Application sent: March 29, 2021
Delivered: April 04, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: March 10, 2016 to March 10 2021
AOR: Jun 24, 2021
BG verification: Aug 20, 2021
Citizenship Test scheduled: Sep 24, 2021
Test status updated: Oct 12, 2021

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Hi Guys,

No I was not required to submit passport in my test invite… i have taken the test and now waiting to get PI interview call… most likely that would be online.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi Guys,

Yes, some others have received the Test Invite email together with the PP copies request. Send it right away and explain why you are sending it until today.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Physical Presence Days: 1262
Application: Family and five applicants
Application sent: March 29, 2021
Delivered: April 04, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: March 10, 2016 to March 10 2021
AOR: Jun 24, 2021
BG verification: Aug 20, 2021
Citizenship Test scheduled: Sep 24, 2021
Test status updated: Oct 12, 2021
I have updated the spreadsheet, could you please provide the following?

old eCAS In Process date
Test window
Test invite email received
Test taken/passed

Thanks

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I was not required to submit passport in my test invite… i have taken the test and now waiting to get PI interview call… most likely that would be online.
Hi why you got Pi interview call did you failed the exam ?