+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone.

my tracker got updated today:
Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions are completed.
Only thing left is the Oath Ceremony.

I hope the oath invitation arrives quickly. From the spreadsheet, the timing for invitation seems to be all over the place - some get invited a couple days or weeks later, some are still waiting after months…

the office processing my application is Montreal :)

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi what is best payed iOS application to practice the citizen test ?
I used these two:
1. Canadian citizenship 2021 test by Spurry Inc.
2. Canadian Citizenship test 2021 by Reev Tech Inc.
I’d recommend purchasing the second one with weekly membership which costs CAD 1.99. One week is more than enough to prepare for this test.
I also practiced free tests on Apnatoronto website. Good luck with your test.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Heyy, Nice to see you too! Mine was also from Montreal office.
It seems we’re going to be stuck with this office for a while 2-3 months at least as this is the slowest possible office of all referred to as the doghouse.
You done with your test?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used these two:
1. Canadian citizenship 2021 test by Spurry Inc.
2. Canadian Citizenship test 2021 by Reev Tech Inc.
I’d recommend purchasing the second one with weekly membership which costs CAD 1.99. One week is more than enough to prepare for this test.
I also practiced free tests on Apnatoronto website. Good luck with your test.
Thanks do you have idea how long it take from PG complete for all family to get test invite ?

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
It seems we’re going to be stuck with this office for a while 2-3 months at least as this is the slowest possible office of all referred to as the doghouse.
You done with your test?
Mine is also the MTL office. I got all sections completed today, exactly one month after my test was completed. That didn’t feel so slow. Let’s see if the oath invitation will be long from now :)

Reactions: didigege

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
You done with your test?
@fkbrun’s application is moving fast, unless it’s an urgent one. :) Hopefully, we shall see some updates in the next 3-4 weeks. Yes, test is done and tracker is also updated.

Reactions: jackbauer

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone.

my tracker got updated today:
Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions are completed.
Only thing left is the Oath Ceremony.

I hope the oath invitation arrives quickly. From the spreadsheet, the timing for invitation seems to be all over the place - some get invited a couple days or weeks later, some are still waiting after months…

the office processing my application is Montreal :)
Congratulations!!! I have updated the spreadsheet.

lildor10

May 20, 2021
Is there a number to call to check the status of my application? I can see that many (who applied later than me) have started receiving test dates but I only have background check completed in the system.