+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
My sincere advise to all those waiting for an update on your application, please contact your local MP office and request them to contact IRCC for an update.Believe me, they do help. At least you will be relieved knowing the status. And they are quick too.
We did and got to know that our application was approved on Nov 04'th.
Now waiting for Portal email.

Reactions: Ssvd8691

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
c
My sincere advise to all those waiting for an update on your application, please contact your local MP office and request them to contact IRCC for an update.Believe me, they do help. At least you will be relieved knowing the status. And they are quick too.
Can we contact them by email?

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I requested infö from my local MP, they contacted IRCC and told me that everything is in order and last thing to happen is virtual landing. Does that mean application is already approved?

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Received GCMS notes. What a waste of time !! There's absolutely no change since last time I requested GCMS notes 4 months back.
Last time they acted on my application was on 10th June, 2021.

I don't understand whom they try to fool by saying we are overloaded. My application everything passed, they just need to initiate the next step.
If they don't prioritize low hanging items, it's hard to believe them when they say we are trying our best to clear application. IRCC is a scam for sure...

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Received GCMS notes. What a waste of time !! There's absolutely no change since last time I requested GCMS notes 4 months back.
Last time they acted on my application was on 10th June, 2021.

I don't understand whom they try to fool by saying we are overloaded. My application everything passed, they just need to initiate the next step.
If they don't prioritize low hanging items, it's hard to believe them when they say we are trying our best to clear application. IRCC is a scam for sure...
As I stated here before my AOR is March 24th 2021
My gcms says FINAL APPROVED AND COPR CREATED ON SEPTEMBER 27TH 2021
I DIDN' t receive any portal emails yet.

Let us all take a look back and start remembering how things have been happening since january 2021 until now.

From january to June 2021: many cec applications (submitted between january and april 2021) were literally all done in 3 months only.

In july-august:many cec applications with AOR april to june 2021 were finalized too.

Then the Afghan excuse came in IRCC simply stopped working on cec for few weeks then they resumed. WHEN THEY RESUMED THEY SIMPLY RESUMED WITH AORs from july amd August 2021. Whatever is left from early 2021 will be carryover to 2022.
That's how they work. Every 3 months they try to process as many as they can. Whatever is left they leave and label as old and start processing the newer batch... Remember they have a quota to reach. Canada wants to land 400 000 immigrants in 2021. Each officer has a quota to meet and as many applications they process their bonus will be bigger.

So if your application for whatever reason did not go straight forward in 3 months; even if it is all ready it will be thrown in the DO NOT USE QUEUE. IRCC DOES NOT FOLLOW FIFO PRINCIPLE AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT NOT DOING SO.

COVID AND AFGHANS ARE ALL EXCUSES THEY'RE USING.

BUT HEY SINCE WHEN DO YOU EXPECT THINGS TO LOGICALLY HAPPEN IN CANADA?
I HAVE BEEN 8 YEARS IN CANADA AND LOGIC IS NEVER EVER THE STANDARD IN ANYTHING. ANYBODY READING MY LONG ASSESSMENT AND OPINION AND NOT LIKING IT: TOO BAD KEEP READING UNTIL YOU LIKE IT. I WON'T BE REPLYING TO ANY AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS COMING FROM ANY SHEEP OBLIVIOUS LA VIE EN ROSE LOW IQ DUMMIES.

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021

How many days after visiting local MP you got response about your application status?

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hello guys just received remedical req for outland spouse. Is it positive? Anyone here who got remedical req? Could you please help me what and how to submit the medical exam ?