Oct 29, 2019
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Same here, I did send the email yesterday and received the same response. But I have seen in another thread a lot of folks have received the portal credentials after sending the email. Let's keep the fingers crossed..
Hey guys

Im on the same fucked up boat.

AOR March 24th, 2021
Gcms notes shows FINAL APPROVED (SEPTEMBER 27, 2021).

DID NOT receive any portal related email yet.

I sent them over 30 webforms and emailed the portal email. The only answers I got are:

- from the portal: this email is only for applicants invited by IRCC. If you are not invited we will not respond.

-from the webform: We reviewed your application and it is process. Or an automatic reply saying we will not respond.

Completely fucked up. Other people applied in september 2021 and have their Pr cards already....

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
Hello, I noticed there is a typo in your email address. It should be 'IRCC' instead of 'IRRC'.

Try the following emails:
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I will try sending email too after confirming everything is passed in my application. However, GCMS notes were not sent to me yet.

We did send an email for portal request to the specified emailid after getting a confirmation from local MP office that application was approved on Nov 04'th 2021 ,and this is what we received in response

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.
This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.
IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.
For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
Hey guys

Im on the same fucked up boat.

AOR March 24th, 2021
Gcms notes shows FINAL APPROVED (SEPTEMBER 27, 2021).

DID NOT receive any portal related email yet.

I sent them over 30 webforms and emailed the portal email. The only answers I got are:

- from the portal: this email is only for applicants invited by IRCC. If you are not invited we will not respond.

-from the webform: We reviewed your application and it is process. Or an automatic reply saying we will not respond.

Completely fucked up. Other people applied in september 2021 and have their Pr cards already....
I am also in the same boat Final Approved September 15- Aor March 12.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I am so tired...
AOR 05 March
ME/BIO 22 March
GCMS1 Ordered 28 March, replied 01 April
GCMS2 Ordered 22 August but unresponded
GU1 05 Sept
GCMS3 Ordered 27 Sept but unresponded
GU2 05 Oct
GU3 07 Oct
GCMS4 Ordered 19 Oct but unresponded
GU4 03 Nov
Still waiting....
Did you get your GCMS?

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hi @serena.victor, can you please provide the email which you used to communicate to IRCC?
Thanks!

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
Hi all, I have a general question about the processing times for an Express entry profile under CEC class.
I've submitted my application on March 27th, 2021 and within 3 months of submitting my application, my background verification is completed and got cleared (which I got to know from IRCC), from that time my application is still under process waiting for its final decision. Is anyone else facing the same or similar kinda issue with their application? What can be done to know the status or reach out to the CIC to know the application status.

I haven't heard anything for the past 8 months. I've been raising webforms every week and applied for GCMS notes and all I see is no response for none of my queries. I am contacting IRCC on the number 888-242-2100 and they never connected me to a rep. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: R1010

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi all, I have a general question about the processing times for an Express entry profile under CEC class.
I've submitted my application on March 27th, 2021 and within 3 months of submitting my application, my background verification is completed and got cleared (which I got to know from IRCC), from that time my application is still under process waiting for its final decision. Is anyone else facing the same or similar kinda issue with their application? What can be done to know the status or reach out to the CIC to know the application status.

I haven't heard anything for the past 8 months. I've been raising webforms every week and applied for GCMS notes and all I see is no response for none of my queries. I am contacting IRCC on the number 888-242-2100 and they never connected me to a rep. Please advise. Thanks in advance!
All of us here are on the same boat. What I learnt from IRCC is that they resumed processing of CEC application few weeks back and they told that hopefully in near future they will pick up my application.

Reactions: adhitya

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021

waiting Aor March12

Reactions: adhitya

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
All of us here are on the same boat. What I learnt from IRCC is that they resumed processing of CEC application few weeks back and they told that hopefully in near future they will pick up my application.
Hello, Thanks for the info. Can you share which date have you submitted your application?

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021

Try to call or email your local MP, so at least you will get to know the status of your application.