+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
It's been already 60 days that you applied for GCMS notes! When I ordered mine I kept sending emails everyday after the 40th day of requesting, with the subject "It's been 40 days since my request" (and then changing to 41, 42, etc.) and saying that they had 30 days to provide me the GCMS notes, that I didn't received them, and if they were to extend the deadline they should inform me, as per the law.
I sent them email yesterday on their account as you mentioned earlier asking for GCMS notes. After how many days we get response from them?

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I sent them email yesterday on their account as you mentioned earlier asking for GCMS notes. After how many days we get response from them?
I received reply from them saying, they have raised priority for my GCMS. They also say that there is a backlog and can't specify how long it's going to take. My GCMS note was requested on mid-August.

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
After 8 months I have received portal email
AOR March 4th
Primary Office CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office OSC Ottawa
Portal Email from OSC.

Question,I am currently on vacation. What should I do?
Replied on Friday. Got credentials today for portal. Photo and address in review.

Has anyone noticed that the DOB slot in the portal is empty? Or is it just me? :D

Last edited:

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
I received reply from them saying, they have raised priority for my GCMS. They also say that there is a backlog and can't specify how long it's going to take. My GCMS note was requested on mid-August.
How many days after sending them email you got their response?

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
Replied on Friday. Got credentials today for portal. Photo and address in review.

Has anyone noticed that the DOB slot in the portal is empty? Or is it just me? :D
For some reason it shows empty in mobile browser but if you open it up in a desktop, it should show up

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
VO Etobicoke
AOR-8 April
1 st Portal- 9 November
Credentials-12 November
COPR-17 November
Waiting for the card now
Just one observation. If you are waiting for your PR do link your application as I observed that the card was sent within a week of linking the application and same thing happened with my friend too.

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
Just one observation. If you are waiting for your PR do link your application as I observed that the card was sent within a week of linking the application and same thing happened with my friend too.
That might be a thing, I did link the PR card application to my account. I will update if I hear anything. Thank you

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
For some reason it shows empty in mobile browser but if you open it up in a desktop, it should show up
For it shows in Mobile browser but empty in desktop browser. Have been waiting for the card from last 2.5 weeks, is it taking same time for others? I came to know that few people received it in 1 week,

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021