+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
Anyone waiting for COPR from etobicoke VO after uploading the address and photo ? I uploaded my stuff on 12 November and got nothing after that. Is there anyway I ping them for this ?

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Finally, after 4 months I received GCM notes
ITA: 14 Feb
AOR: 1 Mar
Medical: 16 Mar
Biometrics: 18 Mar
Primary Office: Montreal
Secondary: Centralized Intake Office

Status in GCM notes
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: <blank>
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Misrepresentation: <blank>
Other Reqs: <blank>
Final: <blank>

I have a question:
How much more time will it take to process my application, it has been 8 months and still my criminality check is in progress and other status has not been started yet. Does anybody have any idea?
My family is planning to go to India, should they go or wait here until any information is received for which we do not have any estimate.
Well u have to go all the way down and then see the notes of the officer that will tell if u can post the screenshot of officers notes which is like all the way down of atip

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
Hi everyone. I received my gcms note today (ordered Oct 12). it says everything passed since 06/01 but for an unknown reason, they still haven't sent me the copr. Does anyone have any idea?

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi everyone. I received my gcms note today (ordered Oct 12). it says everything passed since 06/01 but for an unknown reason, they still haven't sent me the copr. Does anyone have any idea?

I had the same status and timeline on my GCMS notes received 3 months back. AOR 8th March. NO update yet.

Reactions: Rw19970924

Maddy31

Aug 8, 2021
I read one group that if you've info that your application is approved then send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and send the details of your application. See if that will help some
along with
Myself (Principal Applicant/Dependents(if Any):
Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXX@XXXXXX
Original entry date: date
Date of last time entered Canada: Date
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXXX

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
I had the same status and timeline on my GCMS notes received 3 months back. AOR 8th March. NO update yet.
have you ever tried to contact the agent through the IRCC web form or call after you received the GCMS note? I tried a week ago they just tell me to be patient and the refugee is the top priority so that they won't answer anything else for now...

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
I read one group that if you've info that your application is approved then send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and send the details of your application. See if that will help some
along with
Myself (Principal Applicant/Dependents(if Any):
Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXX@XXXXXX
Original entry date: date
Date of last time entered Canada: Date
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXXX
thanks, I will try it out to see if anything happens

Irish1991

Nov 14, 2021
have you ever tried to contact the agent through the IRCC web form or call after you received the GCMS note? I tried a week ago they just tell me to be patient and the refugee is the top priority so that they won't answer anything else for now...
They should be working through them now so I suspect you should get a response shortly. My aor was march 12th. They have requested me to send passport photos to the local vac center so the application is at the back end of processing.

Reactions: Rw19970924

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
Got the portal email today! :):)
Good luck to everyone!
*** for those who already has GCMS notes with “Approved”, my tip would be: try to contact your local MP and ask them to open a case for you!

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
Good luck to everyone!
*** for those who already has GCMS notes with “Approved”, my tip would be: try to contact your local MP and ask them to open a case for you!
congrats

Reactions: hp2021

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Good luck to everyone!
I stay in Ottawa, what is the process to contact local MP and open a case.