+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
There is a Whatsapp group for people, who has VO Montreal.
They were sending emails to IRRC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

And include:

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location (Port of Entry):

This is only for people who have everything PASSED.
When you say everything passed you mean page 2 assessments in gcms notes showing Passed or blank or completed with FINAL APPROVED right?

asheesh12jan

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone waiting for COPR after getting portal email. It has been two and half week for me, but still not received the COPR. How long does it take usually?

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
There is a Whatsapp group for people, who has VO Montreal.
They were sending emails to IRRC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

And include:

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location (Port of Entry):

This is only for people who have everything PASSED.
What should be the subject of the email? I have everything passed since June...but no activity. Can it go against me if I send email? Anyone in this forum(with all passed) who tried this?

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
What should be the subject of the email? I have everything passed since June...but no activity. Can it go against me if I send email? Anyone in this forum(with all passed) who tried this?
Take a look at this thread, page 21 posted by Klein: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/1st-portal-email-how-long-after-application-is-approved-waiting-for-50-days.741912/page-21
I have sent the email as they posted there, but then I found out that I do not have everything passed yet :(

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Linked my PR Card application to GC key and got a GU last week and it was updated today saying PR card was mailed out.
Hi how to link the PR card? We got our Ecopr already 2 days after COPR. But, our photos are not yet approved by ircc. Still in review.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Take a look at this thread, page 21 posted by Klein: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/1st-portal-email-how-long-after-application-is-approved-waiting-for-50-days.741912/page-21
I have sent the email as they posted there, but then I found out that I do not have everything passed yet :(
Can you please clarify how you found out yours is not all passed yet? You're saying that you believed all passed is approved with your application then you discovered that that wasn't the case??? And you made that discovery based on page 21 you shared? Can you explain what?

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello
Im in a similar situation.
AOR March 24 2021
Gcms notes received nov 2nd says
Everything passed and complete and FINAL APPROVED

I see finalize section: activities for COPR AND COUNTERFOIL CREATED BUT STATUS NOT STARTED. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE UNDER FINALIZE SECTION? Do you see copr not started? Do you see a line saying
USER remark: cannot land additional verif required ?
Send the email to ircc virtual landing, I did it and they replied with credentials and I logged in and submitted my picture, waiting for copr

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Send the email to ircc virtual landing, I did it and they replied with credentials and I logged in and submitted my picture, waiting for copr
Congratulations... AOR ??

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021