+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Unusual Ghost Update:

Logged into EE portal and under status it said 'Application Updated.' (previously said submitted)

Went into the application and saw no updates.

Went back to the main page and it has gone back to 'Submitted' status

Has anyone faced this? Is this a true ghost update or error?

Reactions: preet571

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Unusual Ghost Update:

Logged into EE portal and under status it said 'Application Updated.' (previously said submitted)

Yes, it's ghost update, it means officer went to your application and did some changes
some times after this golden email is coming
I had 2 update is same day and after that got my confirmation email
hope you will receive soon

Reactions: CaliChunks

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Unusual Ghost Update:

I saw a person getting portal mail with AOR 21 March, may be you can expect something soon.

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Friends, I got same kind of update again when I login today, it was saying Application/profile updated then it went back to submitted status again. Is it a good sign? I will be completing 6 months after AOR in few days.
Thanks
Update
Just received first portal email, thanks friends for keeping me hope for the best.

My timeline

Aor: Mar 30 2021
Medical April 19 2021
Ghost updates: September 23, 24
Portal email 1: September 27 around 2 pm

Now, waiting for second email

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
What is your VO and ADR?
CPC Ottawa. ADR was to include my spouse/CLP to my application, but I don't have either. I have a girlfriend that is a PR already. I don't know where they got that information from. Anyways, I submitted an affidavit attesting that I only have a girlfriend with proof of residential addresses etc..

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
AOR MARCH 04.... ADR changed to not applicable 2 weeks ago.. don't know what to think anymore.
That means the document you provided is accepted. I had the same update in which ADR changed to not applicable. two days after the update I got the portal email.

Reactions: Smithens

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
That means the document you provided is accepted. I had the same update in which ADR changed to not applicable. two days after the update I got the portal email.
What were your assessments status before that? My eligibility was recommended pass, security not started and criminality in progress a week before I submitted the ADR. So hopeless seeing people getting it so fast after ADR status change... but it is what it is.

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
What were your assessments status before that? My eligibility was recommended pass, security not started and criminality in progress a week before I submitted the ADR. So hopeless seeing people getting it so fast after ADR status change... but it is what it is.
My assessments at the time ADR updated were eligibility and security not started, and criminality in progress.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Yes, it's ghost update, it means officer went to your application and did some changes
some times after this golden email is coming
I had 2 update is same day and after that got my confirmation email
hope you will receive soon
I saw a person getting portal mail with AOR 21 March, may be you can expect something soon.

Thanks you guys. Just happened again. Application/Profile updated and then went back to submitted status again.

Hope fully something comes out of it soon.

Will keep you guys updated.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Thanks you guys. Just happened again. Application/Profile updated and then went back to submitted status again.

Hope fully something comes out of it soon.

Will keep you guys updated.
You will get portal email soon...