+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hopefully, you will receive your notes in 30 days so as to give you some insights on your application progress.
Hopefully. Honestly I’m not excited anymore about the PR. They’ve ruined the magic for me. I’m disgusted with how our files are treated. I’ve been at an immigration office at the airport recently and I can assure you that with how I saw them working, it’s no wonder why we’re still waiting. They don’t care. I guess that’s why karma is hitting them back with inflation and other stuff happening. The immigration minister is too busy doing everything except immigration work. I don’t recognise Canada anymore. They’re taking these files lightly while we are legit putting our lives on hold. I lost 2 job offers with amazing salary package thanks to them. I even sent job offers to make them speed up the process but nothing happened. If I wasn’t almost 8 months in I would’ve cancelled my application already, these people are playing with ppl lives

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
No Help from IRCC agents as well these days. I called today and the agent is very strict and not able to provide a single piece of info about the application.

Tried to convince the agent about the wait time of my application is almost 7 months (March 11 AOR, Nothing started apart from medicals and Bio on March 25th) and requested info about Eligibility status. But as I said.. the agent didn't change the statement and stick to the firm statement of 'Not able to provide despite having an access to the file'.

My application not going anywhere since march 25th (The last entry in GCMS notes) and trying to gather the strength to wait for another 6 or more months.

VO is ottawa
ELIGI- Not started
Secu- Not started
Crimi- In Progress
Info Sha- In progress

The last update is on March 25th. No GU so far.

Potter72

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
No Help from IRCC agents as well these days. I called today and the agent is very strict and not able to provide a single piece of info about the application.

Tried to convince the agent about the wait time of my application is almost 7 months (March 11 AOR, Nothing started apart from medicals and Bio on March 25th) and requested info about Eligibility status. But as I said.. the agent didn't change the statement and stick to the firm statement of 'Not able to provide despite having an access to the file'.

My application not going anywhere since march 25th (The last entry in GCMS notes) and trying to gather the strength to wait for another 6 or more months.

VO is ottawa
ELIGI- Not started
Secu- Not started
Crimi- In Progress
Info Sha- In progress

The last update is on March 25th. No GU so far.
We both are facing same situation, my application is exactly same as yours. AOR march 19 and My last update is on April 9. No GU after that

Reactions: preet571

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Currently finalizing files of feb 21 to feb 27..... long wait.... updateed today...
But i think this is still no accurate. I dont understand how they are operating as some people are gettibg their copr in less than two months and some like us are waiting from past six months..