+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

cck1986

May 8, 2020
They didn’t tell you anything or they give you all the info
My application is approved and I see CoPR details but waiting for CoPR since 3 weeks . I asked my colleague who submitted photos in portal got CoPR yesterday but why I haven’t received yet. I understand every application is different. However once approved, how every application is different. These were my questions. Answer is we are busy with Afghan situation and you. Have to wait. My AOR is April 2020 and inland Canada. So that’s it basically. Waited for 16 months for approval and now wait for copr continues

Reactions: Ramannav

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
My application is approved and I see CoPR details but waiting for CoPR since 3 weeks . I asked my colleague who submitted photos in portal got CoPR yesterday but why I haven’t received yet. I understand every application is different. However once approved, how every application is different. These were my questions. Answer is we are busy with Afghan situation and you. Have to wait. My AOR is April 2020 and inland Canada. So that’s it basically. Waited for 16 months for approval and now wait for copr continues
Ok ok

Kaur1333

Sep 8, 2021
Hi evryone,
I have been following this thread from past few weeks, I am also in same situation as you.
AOR - March 18,2021
Medical passed - 2 April
No update after that, everything is in process.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Just I called IRCC now
The agent was so rude and she didn't help me and she didn't give me any update
she said I do not have access to update your profile ( she lied , because 10 days ago I called and agent said we are not allowed give you update but because of your situation I will check and help you )
they are so crazy
I applied for TRV visa 220 days ago ( processing time in website now is 158 days ) and no update for that as well
Permanent residency application already passed 6 month ( 183 days ) since submitted :(

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Just I called IRCC now
The agent was so rude and she didn't help me and she didn't give me any update
she said I do not have access to update your profile ( she lied , because 10 days ago I called and agent said we are not allowed give you update but because of your situation I will check and help you )
they are so crazy
I applied for TRV visa 220 days ago ( processing time in website now is 158 days ) and no update for that as well
Permanent residency application already passed 6 month ( 183 days ) since submitted :(
That is why I dont feel like calling them anymore. I'd rather apply for GCMS.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello everyone …
I am new in this portal AOr March 2021
I submitted mine file on March 24 2021
Got 1st email 11 June 2021
2nd email 18 June 2021
Uploaded picture and address (same day)
After that nothing …NO COPR yet
anybody in same boat ?