Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
The only way we can get some info about the file movement is this. As they updated on Sept 7th and still processing Feb 7-13th is an indication of long weekend and processing times affected due to the temporary Afgan refugee program.

These timelines are applicable for 80% of the processing of the applications by all offices. So Few applications will still fall on 20% of the complex stream.

I'm hoping by the time the date changes to March 7-21st, Many March applicants will receive good news.
However, mine is March 11th AOR. No update or NO GU at all until now (only medicals and bio cleared on March 25th). VO is Ottawa

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I think it is not yet updated, as per my observation it gets updated by end of Tuesday i.e. around 4pm
Says 'updated september 7, 2021.' Until last week it said 'updated August 31, 2021'

So it has been updated, they just havent made a whole lot of progress in terms of applications. Guess we will put this theory to test at 4pm lol.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
It has not been updated. You guys talk about the "last time you visited the page 09/07/21" which is google update not ircc. Ircc still shows august 31st

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
It has not been updated. You guys talk about the "last time you visited the page 09/07/21" which is google update not ircc. Ircc still shows august 31st
I am literally looking at the page right now. It says 'Last Updated: September 7, 2021' in bold letters in blue highlight. Right under the header Express Entry Applications.

Reactions: SanteS

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Says 'updated september 7, 2021.' Until last week it said 'updated August 31, 2021'

So it has been updated, they just havent made a whole lot of progress in terms of applications. Guess we will put this theory to test at 4pm lol.
Yeah, I think the update is genuine as being stuck on Feb 7th makes a lot of sense.

It'll move fairly slowly these next few weeks given the refugee backlog. It's also been a short working week with Labour Day on Monday, especially as many people use vacation days to take the Friday off for a long weekend.

This is also around the time the big February draw started, which will take a lot of time to sift through. I'm optimistic we'll see some movement as we go into October.

I'm still waiting on my GCMS notes though, it's been 36 days since the order was made :rolleyes:

Reactions: CaliChunks

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Yeah, I think the update is genuine as being stuck on Feb 7th makes a lot of sense.

It'll move fairly slowly these next few weeks given the refugee backlog. It's also been a short working week with Labour Day on Monday, especially as many people use vacation days to take the Friday off for a long weekend.

This is also around the time the big February draw started, which will take a lot of time to sift through. I'm optimistic we'll see some movement as we go into October.

I'm still waiting on my GCMS notes though, it's been 36 days since the order was made :rolleyes:
Yeah that February draw was a big one. Cut off was 75CRS so lots of people got invited. Add the priority of the Afghan situation to this, its probably not going to move forward for some time. Most of us from March have crossed or are about to cross the 6month mark so its evident our applications have been put into the complex category (for whatever reason) so we are going to be here for a while!

Please keep sharing any updates! :)

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah that February draw was a big one. Cut off was 75CRS so lots of people got invited. Add the priority of the Afghan situation to this, its probably not going to move forward for some time. Most of us from March have crossed or are about to cross the 6month mark so its evident our applications have been put into the complex category (for whatever reason) so we are going to be here for a while!

Please keep sharing any updates! :)
But I was invited in the January draw. I complete my 6 months on Saturday and just dont know what to do. Everything seems to be going against us right now. Elections, afghan issue, visitors being allowed so more visitor visa applications.

Reactions: CaliChunks