+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hey everyone, just a question - if your PGPW has expired, SIN# has expired and you have applied for BOWP which is still processing, during this period can you change your employer? Can the new employer legally onboard you?
I have a job offer and I really want to move but I dont want to quit my current work and then find out that I cant work with the new employer either because BOWP/PR are still in process. Any thoughts?

Thank you all!

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Just I called IRCC now and talked with the agent
he was so nice and in beginning he said we are not going to take call for update the application since we are working for Afghanistan people
I told him that I am waiting since April to get any update regarding my background check process and I am worry if there is something wrong
he accepted to check and told me Security and Criminality still is going on and you have to wait more :(

Ishanpatel33

Dec 14, 2020
Just I called IRCC now and talked with the agent
he was so nice and in beginning he said we are not going to take call for update the application since we are working for Afghanistan people
I told him that I am waiting since April to get any update regarding my background check process and I am worry if there is something wrong
he accepted to check and told me Security and Criminality still is going on and you have to wait more :(
One of my friends aor 20 April
He got portal confirmation mail today.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

dcardozo

Jun 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got the Confirmation email yesterday for me (Principal Inland) and my wife (Outland - Venezuela)

On Monday I got the GCMS Notes
VOC: Montreal
AOR: March 1st, 2021
Destination: Toronto

Since, I'm not always checking in the forum, please see my signature below for more information in regards my case.

Also, If you are reading this and you feel forgotten as I felt, you haven't. Keep hopeful, yours will come soon!!

Best of luck!!!

Potter72

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got the Confirmation email yesterday for me (Principal Inland) and my wife (Outland - Venezuela)

Since, I'm not always checking in the forum, please see my signature below for more information in regards my case.

Also, If you are reading this and you feel forgotten as I felt, you haven't. Keep hopeful, yours will come soon!!

Best of luck!!!
Congrats!!

Reactions: dcardozo

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

Best of luck!!!
Congrats

Reactions: dcardozo

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

Best of luck!!!
Have been watching all the forums and this has been any latest post for Montreal VO.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
I did call them and they keep saying that still background check is processing and its showing the same status since April 5 and waiting on gcms notes now

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
@Harrysingh04 need some advice from you. I have currently applied in PNP inland stream with AOR May 10, 2021. Once I complete 1 year of Canadian experience in few months, would you recommend I reapply via CEC inland stream?

Seems like all the COPRs being received are only for CEC inland. IRCC has forgotten PNP and FSW. Do you see any risks of a double application, will it render the application as complex and delay the overall process?

Thanks!