Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
I called today and from info sharing complete according to last officer I have spoken to last week, it became in progress again. I don’t know why? And I haven’t received my gcms notes. The officer told me that she couldn’t found even my request. Maybe I did it wrong? Can anyone of you pls guide me how to do it?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
I called today and from info sharing complete according to last officer I have spoken to last week, it became in progress again. I don’t know why? And I haven’t received my gcms notes. The officer told me that she couldn’t found even my request. Maybe I did it wrong? Can anyone of you pls guide me how to do it?
Is it this one?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/request-privacy-act.html

and under it APPLY ONLINE???

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
That is the one I used for my application. Which one did you use?
This one as well. But before I chose Privacy Act instead of Access to Information. Coz someone told me it has to be the latter. Did you get your gcms notes?

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
This one as well. But before I chose Privacy Act instead of Access to Information. Coz someone told me it has to be the latter. Did you get your gcms notes?
I'm waiting for GCMS. I applied on August 7th under the Privacy act. I thought inland applicants could choose the privacy act since that other option has a fee. Have you received an email confirmation for your GCMS application? If so, when you call them, you can let them know you have a confirmation number. I should be able to find it by confirmation number search.

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
I'm waiting for GCMS. I applied on August 7th under the Privacy act. I thought inland applicants could choose the privacy act since that other option has a fee. Have you received an email confirmation for your GCMS application? If so, when you call them, you can let them know you have a confirmation number. I should be able to find it by confirmation number search.
if you have the confirmation email. it includes email address for questions.

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone else follow the 'Check Application Status' on the IRCC website?

It's currently processing at December 13-19th, but I've noticed the pace has picked up a lot lately.

I suspect this is the most realistic timeline to follow. What do you think?

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Does anyone else follow the 'Check Application Status' on the IRCC website?

It's currently processing at December 13-19th, but I've noticed the pace has picked up a lot lately.

I suspect this is the most realistic timeline to follow. What do you think?
Agreed. I think above is the realistic timeline and some exception applicants who applied later started getting so we are anxious now....

Last edited:

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Me Tooo. March19th..
I am March 19 AOR Montreal VO also. Patiently Waiting. o_O:oops:
My friend was approved and got e-copr yesterday. She got her Portal confirmation last Thursday. Her AOR is April 2. Vancouver VO.

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
My friend was approved and got e-copr yesterday. She got her Portal confirmation last Thursday. Her AOR is April 2. Vancouver VO.
It feels, then Montreal is very slow among all VO's. Why can't they tranfer the file if they are overloaded.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
So till now, we have 1 person from March 19th, 1 from March 20th and 3 from March 21st.
Pending to get any update from Montreal VO.

So:
March 19 - 2
March 20 - 1
March 21 - 3

All waiting to hear back from Montreal VO