+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Does anyone face this: when you try to login to your CEC account, enter your username and password and click submit and it takes you back to Immigration language selection screen where you have to click English or French and not into your CEC account?

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Does anyone face this: when you try to login to your CEC account, enter your username and password and click submit and it takes you back to Immigration language selection screen where you have to click English or French and not into your CEC account?
It might happened when the site is to busy, try it several times until you go in ( might be more than 20 times ) or try to login after work hours

Reactions: CaliChunks

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Clear cookies when you try it. On Chrome, press key button on address bar and then press clear cookies, press remove all the link.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, how long does it approximately take between the first portal email to portal access? I have replied to the first portal PDF last Monday and still haven't gotten anything. I see people get it within a day but I have been waiting for over a week. Been a frustrating wait especially as there was already a 2 month delay for the initial portal document.

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Hey guys, how long does it approximately take between the first portal email to portal access? I have replied to the first portal PDF last Monday and still haven't gotten anything. I see people get it within a day but I have been waiting for over a week. Been a frustrating wait especially as there was already a 2 month delay for the initial portal document.
As I see from other people now you can go to that web site and create the profile for your self
just go to the website and put your email and click on forgot the password and then change it to yourself
It might be work

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: Aman1212

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
As I see from other people now you can go to that web site and create the profile for your self
just go to the website and put your email and click on forgot the password and then change it to yourself
It might be work

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Hi there, I had already created the login credentials by accident, but I had replied to the portal email with the exact same Email ID. Still don't know what is taking them over a week to just upload my application to the portal.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Hi there, I had already created the login credentials by accident, but I had replied to the portal email with the exact same Email ID. Still don't know what is taking them over a week to just upload my application to the portal.
Did you get your portal email from OSC? They are slow... Mine took over a week too. I received the first email on Aug 5 and the second one on Aug 13. But hey I got the eCOPR yesterday (Aug 15) so I am not complaining lol.

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Clear cookies when you try it. On Chrome, press key button on address bar and then press clear cookies, press remove all the link.
Clearing cookies helps, but when it is really busy, it always takes back to the starting point. Today, I tried many times and couldn't login. It just goes back to language choice.

tjss9g

Jul 30, 2021
Just called IRCC,
Aor 5th March
Criminal passed
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Info sharing in processing
Primary VO Edmonton IRCC
Secondly VO Vancouver
Are you guys know why Edmonton IRCC is too slow

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Just I called IRCC now
Aor 8th March
Eligibility passed
Criminal in progress since April ( Submit RCMP criminality check on 18 April )
Security in progress since April
Info sharing Complete
Visa Office Ottawa
I don't know why my background check is to long :oops:

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
Thats impossible. Make sure you are getting the right one. Ask them that you need a criminal record for PR application with fingerprints. Sometimes they will only do a Name Check that is not sufficient for Immigration.
I had applied for GCMS Notes and just received the response. I see from Notes that they had asked for my Fingerprints on March 11th but I never received communication until I raised the GCMS request i.e. on August 9th they were sitting on the mail for last 5 months hence no action was taken.
If I had not raised GCMS request I would have not received even the RCMP request till date.

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
How many are here waiting to get any update from Montreal VO? My AOR is April 8th, wanted to see how long I have to wait.
Last I saw some people getting mails till March 7.

Reactions: smurfgirl