+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
So I just talked to an IRCC agent. It same bullshit again!! They said security has NOT STARTED yet. It was false update nothing has changed!!! This is such a nonsense they have made a freakin joke out of me.!!!
Did you ask them how long they r gonna take.It’s almost 5 months completed

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
I have completed 5 months already. My AOR is 11th March. She said that they cannot provide a timeline. This is sheer nonsense yaar. They can complete everything for others in a matter of days and they dont even start it for us for months!!!
Its been so long that we heard from them. Everyone else now work on full strength after Covid even they open borders. But cic still put all blame on covid some sort of petition need to be started. I am worried if 4 th wave hit and if another lockdown happen what will happen to our file. or in case if snap federal election happens. Thinks can make a lot of turn as of now I believe.

Devendra27

Jul 18, 2021
This is damn frustrating. Why send the GU if they havnt done anything. If the agent can see why cant they just post everything on CIC account. They say that the agent can only provide the information that is available in our online account but clearly they know way more than that. That is a clear lie. I dont understand this bullshit nonsense.
I agree.
My aor :7 march
Vo: Montreal
Same story here

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
This is damn frustrating. Why send the GU if they havnt done anything. If the agent can see why cant they just post everything on CIC account. They say that the agent can only provide the information that is available in our online account but clearly they know way more than that. That is a clear lie. I dont understand this bullshit nonsense.
I got a ghost update on 21st July after a week When I call agent he told me that there is no update since March 31st and he is not able to provide the reason why that GU happen. I had high hope that time. but now I am frustating and want to keep this things out of mind but its not happening

Reactions: Ramannav

capforthepr

Nov 26, 2020
Got a chance to call IRCC today, I don't have a single update or ghost update since the completion of medical at the end of March 2021.

AOR: March 5th 2021
Eligibility: Not started
Background: In progress
Criminal check: In progress
VO: Vancouver

Eligibility is the part I worry the most, but it's not even started. It looks I have been waiting for 5 months and still a long way to go...

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Got a chance to call IRCC today, I don't have a single update or ghost update since the completion of medical at the end of March 2021.

AOR: March 5th 2021
Eligibility: Not started
Background: In progress
Criminal check: In progress
VO: Vancouver

Eligibility is the part I worry the most, but it's not even started. It looks I have been waiting for 5 months and still a long way to go...
Have checked other VO Vancouver applicants status? I have noticed many Montreal applicants eligibility not started. Maybe they do it after criminality