CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Ok. Do you know anybody as same situation like me ?
Yes i also suggest to call them. You are not alone my AOR is March 21 and the only difference from yours is I have medical pass. Your friend who got portal from June application is a unique condition and hard to gauge your timeline with him.

SMR62

Aug 11, 2021
I am worried bcz most of the people whose aor is in march ,get their MEP and bIL passed but in my case, Same status from aor date .

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
I am worried bcz most of the people whose aor is in march ,get their MEP and bIL passed but in my case, Same status from aor date .
Medical can be issue only for high cost medical condition. even in that case they will communicate about it. Do you have any Medical condition that you are worried about? ignore the question if you dont want to share

SMR62

Aug 11, 2021
Nooo. Not at all .
But nothing has been changed, this make me to get worry bcz everyone get their BIL and MEP in an month or so.

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Nooo. Not at all .
But nothing has been changed, this make me to get worry bcz everyone get their BIL and MEP in an month or so.
Then, trust me and don't worry about BIL and MEP. Probably you have already passed them but not updated on your account. They will let you know when you call them. It is not easy to get your call through and you have to try multiple times.

Reactions: SMR62

ZaakirR

Mar 16, 2021
I have recently resigned from my current job (effective 31 July) and will be starting in a new post in September. The job that I resigned from was used for work experience. I therefore need to know the following:
1. How do i inform IRCC that that work experience is now complete (I think i need to raise a webform? Not sure where and how)
2. My new job is in the same field, however I want to confirm if i need to inform/list it for IRCC for experience? I already have shown 3 years or more of experience and therefore do not want to really list it if there is no need for it.

Kindly advise as I am an outland FSW applicant with no international: Canadian experience

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I have recently resigned from my current job (effective 31 July) and will be starting in a new post in September. The job that I resigned from was used for work experience. I therefore need to know the following:
1. How do i inform IRCC that that work experience is now complete (I think i need to raise a webform? Not sure where and how)
2. My new job is in the same field, however I want to confirm if i need to inform/list it for IRCC for experience? I already have shown 3 years or more of experience and therefore do not want to really list it if there is no need for it.

Kindly advise as I am an outland FSW applicant with no international: Canadian experience
If you've already applied for PR, then it doesn't matter.

I changed jobs after applying and called them up to ask whether it would be a problem. They said they're only looking at the experience you referenced in your application. Anything afterwards does not matter

You can raise a webform (I didn't and it's not really important). I don't have the link but simply search CIC webform and it's very self explanatory when you find the page.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Is there anyone here who got PR without submitting RCMP document? We never submitted that during our application and our file is stucked in criminality for 4 months now. I am thinking to submit it now through webform without them asking for it? What do you think, anybody in the same boat as me? My VO is Montreal btw. Thank you!