+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
AOR - 21st FEB Medical Results and Biometrics updated on 4th March. No updates on the IRCC account.
Received Portal confirmation First email on 9th July. I created the portal login (by mistake!), but 2 days after I could see my application number and UCI number in my login. I confirmed my address and uploaded my pic. No updates on the Portal or IRCC account yet.
I haven't received the portal credentials (second email) yet. Anyone in the similar boat? not sure what should I do?

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I'm still waiting for an update too. There was that ghost update a few weeks ago that seemed to be an error.

For people who are still waiting for an update or portal email, what's your travel history like? I've travelled quite a bit and my partner thinks that's why my application is taking longer than other people.

Other than a lot of travelling and study abroad, my application is very simple (no dependents, 'single', UK citizen, one year's experience in Canada).

Reactions: james06 and Zee23

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I'm still waiting for an update too. There was that ghost update a few weeks ago that seemed to be an error.

For people who are still waiting for an update or portal email, what's your travel history like? I've travelled quite a bit and my partner thinks that's why my application is taking longer than other people.

Other than a lot of travelling and study abroad, my application is very simple (no dependents, 'single', UK citizen, one year's experience in Canada).
I also don’t have a lot of travelling history just going back home, and my update has had no update since May 19. I think it depends on the office.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
We are helpless bro. We are not even sure if they will process our application within 6 months because I have seen in some groups people have been waiting since early 2020 and they have no results yet.
People who applied in covid I mean in 2020 are still waiting but 80% of the cases are getting copr within 5 months in 2021.Fingercrossed hope we will get in august.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
People who applied in covid I mean in 2020 are still waiting but 80% of the cases are getting copr within 5 months in 2021.Fingercrossed hope we will get in august.
When I open tiktok there are so many people who are getting copr within 2 month even in 1.5 month.

welpure2

Aug 7, 2019
Hi
I received portal credentials on July 20 and submitted address and photographs on the same day and still waiting for eCOPR.
Have anyone submitted details last week and already received COPR?
What is the usual wait time for COPR?

Reactions: szzyp