My AOR-march 22 2021
And my biometrics were done on April 4 2021
Since then no update on my file
Can anyone help???
Hey bud I am basically the same.
Aor 23rd March 2021
Biometrics done 12th april 2021
Medical has been in review since submitted
Eligibility in review. No changes or updates, my immigration lawyer doesn’t think there is a issue, so I am just trying to not think about it! Let me know how you application goes and I will keep you in the loop with my application.

paras968

Feb 18, 2021
Hey bud I am basically the same.
Aor 23rd March 2021
Biometrics done 12th april 2021
Medical has been in review since submitted
Eligibility in review. No changes or updates, my immigration lawyer doesn’t think there is a issue, so I am just trying to not think about it! Let me know how you application goes and I will keep you in the loop with my application.
Same no update

aor 10 march

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
I received my portal 1st email last Friday July 16th and 2nd email Saturday July 17th - submitted the photo/address the same day. No eCoPR yet to date.

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
AOR March 15th, 2021
Per GCMS notes-

Eligibility - Passed
Info sharing - Completed
Medical - Passed
Security- Not started
Criminality- Not started

I got the request to submit RCMP certificate for spouse on July 8th and we did submit fingerprints on Jul 10th. So far no update. any idea how long does it take in Mississauga to get it? Is there any way to contact them to check the application status?

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
AOR March 15th, 2021
Per GCMS notes-

Eligibility - Passed
Info sharing - Completed
Medical - Passed
Security- Not started
Criminality- Not started

I got the request to submit RCMP certificate for spouse on July 8th and we did submit fingerprints on Jul 10th. So far no update. any idea how long does it take in Mississauga to get it? Is there any way to contact them to check the application status?
Mine case is same like you.Aor-27 march
Eligibility passed info completed medical passed biometrics done.Criminality in progress and security not started yet.They asked for my spouse rcmp on June 2nd which I had already submitted upfront but they asked again.I uploaded rcmp on June 2nd so far no update.

Last edited:

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I have just lost the track now. Now approvals are coming randomly. All viisa offices are going random pick and choose. Impossible to keep a track or make an estimate if I am near approval.

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
My son Rahul submitted his PR application under CEC with timelines given below
ITA 14'th 21
AoR 11'th Mar 21
Biometrics updated on 24'th Mar 21
Medicals updated on 28'th Mar 21
Request for RPRF fees payment received on Apr 08'th 21 paid and uploaded the receipt on the same day.
Then no updates.
He called up IRCC twice , he was Informed that Eligibility Criminality and Security passed. Background check is going on . It's been more than a month now.
No updates from IRCC
Visa office is Ottawa.
Please update on the timeliness if anyone has knowledge on it.
Thanks