******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
My son Rahul submitted his PR application under CEC with timelines given below
ITA 14'th 21
AoR 11'th Mar 21
Biometrics updated on 24'th Mar 21
Medicals updated on 28'th Mar 21
Request for RPRF fees payment received on Apr 08'th 21 paid and uploaded the receipt on the same day.
Then no updates.
He called up IRCC twice , he was Informed that Eligibility Criminality and Security passed. Background check is going on . It's been more than a month now.
No updates from IRCC
Visa office is Ottawa.
Please update on the timeliness if anyone has knowledge on it.
Thanks
My AOR is on 11th March 2021 as well. Eligibility passed months ago. Criminality passed as well. Security not started. Don't worry some CEC may take up to an year to process. There is hardly anything that we can do about it. IRCC will take the time they have to.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I have been trying to log in to my online account but it keeps returning me back to the home page. Is anybody experiencing this as well?

Reactions: smurfgirl

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello guys

I have been trying to log in to my online account but it keeps returning me back to the home page. Is anybody experiencing this as well?
Yes, I'm trying to login to IRCC system for the last 6 hours, it's not working. Harder than usual.

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
received credentials email too today morning..
Hey I got first portal email and I replied back to it on Friday around 1 pm and still haven’t got my second email. Can you tell me when did you get your second email, I mean after replying to first email

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hey I got first portal email and I replied back to it on Friday around 1 pm and still haven’t got my second email. Can you tell me when did you get your second email, I mean after replying to first email
Your aor and vo office if i may ask?

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
No update at all
It’s so frustrating. Not even a single Ghost update. What about yours?
Still waiting for an update on additional documents.Called ircc on June 23 .Same status criminality in progress and security not started yet.I don know what they r doing people who sunn in June are getting copr but we r still waiting

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Still waiting for an update on additional documents.Called ircc on June 23 .Same status criminality in progress and security not started yet.I don know what they r doing people who sunn in June are getting copr but we r still waiting
Honestly it’s not fair at all, there was no point of submitting early. My only update was May 19, eligibility passed. Thats the last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harrysingh04