+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
So it is going to be 4 months this Sunday since my AOR. I have seen that most applicants getting result early on their application is within 3-4 months and others keep waiting for a year or even more. I am worried about my application being neglected beyond the 6 months period. Anyone getting result between 4-6 months of their AOR in recent times??

Reactions: nirmalathilak

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
My case is stuck on criminality & info sharing in progress and security not started. AOR March 4, VO CPC Ottawa.

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa; Secondary Office: CIO

Eligibility - Passed:
April 21, 2021 - Recommended Pass
May 19, 2021 - Passed

Security - Not Started:
March 17, 2021 - Not Started, Assigned to RC-6262 (CIO Sydney)

Criminality - In Progress:
March 17, 2021 - In Progress, Assigned to RC-6262 (CIO Sydney)

Info Sharing - In Progress:
April 22, 2021 - Biographic (USA): Ready to be Assessed
March 17, 2021 - Biometric - FCC Detail (USA): Ready to be Assessed
Other countries: NRT

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
My case is stuck on criminality & info sharing in progress and security not started. AOR March 4, VO CPC Ottawa.

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa; Secondary Office: CIO

Eligibility - Passed:
April 21, 2021 - Recommended Pass
May 19, 2021 - Passed

Security - Not Started:
March 17, 2021 - Not Started, Assigned to RC-6262 (CIO Sydney)

Criminality - In Progress:
March 17, 2021 - In Progress, Assigned to RC-6262 (CIO Sydney)

Info Sharing - In Progress:
April 22, 2021 - Biographic (USA): Ready to be Assessed
March 17, 2021 - Biometric - FCC Detail (USA): Ready to be Assessed
Other countries: NRT
We have exact time line my air- March 4, eligibility passed May 19. no update since then

Reactions: Harrysingh04

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hi Guys, I got my portal email today. Can someone who got this already and responded to their email confirm to me If this is all was sent to the ircc in reply. Want to make sure I send this correctly. So basically this is what I am including in the email. All the lines between the three ###. No dependents. Thanks in advance.

###

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

###

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
T
Hi Guys, I got my portal email today. Can someone who got this already and responded to their email confirm to me If this is all was sent to the ircc in reply. Want to make sure I send this correctly. So basically this is what I am including in the email. All the lines between the three ###. No dependents. Thanks in advance.

###

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

###
If I remember well they ask you for 3 things : Personal email, Choose option A or B for dependents and the above template . If you don’t have any dependents I will add the personal email before the template and then the template( Repeat your personal email ). I did in that way and worked well for me

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
UPDATE!!!

CEC, with spouse, both inland
ITA : Feb 13th, 2021
AOR: March 7th, 2021
MEDICAL PASSED : March 25th, 2021
GU : June 14th, 2021. (Got just one GU)
CONFIRMATION OF PORTAL REQUEST : June 18th, 2021
ACCESS TO PORTAL : June 30th. Sent address and photo the same day.
E-COPR: July 5th
VO OFFICE: Etobicoke
CIC account got updated today as well, all completed and approved.
Next is to wait for the PR card.

I wish everyone still expecting the very best and I hope it comes sooner than you imagine.

On another note - Anyone here updated their SIN with the ecopr? Were you able to do it online or you had to visit service Canada?

Thanks