+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Nanni

Jun 28, 2021
Hi Members,
My AOR is Mar 7th and After the passing of medical exam nothing as changed.
Called IRCC today and got to know VO is Montreal, but there has not been an GU/changes in application after submission. Does anyone with same timeline lies in the same boat?
Same here. AOR March 9th and no updates :( Folks in this group who have AOR in April/May have already received COPR. Not sure what is the criteria.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Same here. AOR March 9th and no updates :( Folks in this group who have AOR in April/May have already received COPR. Not sure what is the criteria.
It depends on which office the file is in, there are whether not enough officer in the office...

spsbanwait

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hi Members,
Called IRCC today and got to know VO is Montreal, but there has not been an GU/changes in application after submission. Does anyone with same timeline lies in the same boat?
Mine VO is also Montreal
Aor 6th march and called IRCC today
Same result

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
I think all at the Montreal office are juat stuck outhere. How sad. I am in the same visa office at Montreal. Aor is March 19 no progress or even movement on my file. As I have 3 dependents outland also.

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, Montreal guys. Last week they were working on Feb 16-20 applications. Just relax and enjoy waiting for 2-3 more weeks. And you will get all GUs in one day. Criminality in progress and nothing else started till the day when application is approved - typical for Montreal VO. There is nothing we can do..o

Vivek1612

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Members,
I have the same. Aor 7th march. Nothing after biometrics.

Reactions: smurfgirl

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, Montreal guys. Last week they were working on Feb 16-20 applications. Just relax and enjoy waiting for 2-3 more weeks. And you will get all GUs in one day. Criminality in progress and nothing else started till the day when application is approved - typical for Montreal VO. There is nothing we can do..o
How did you get the info ???