+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

domi_87

Dec 13, 2020
I am in similar situation , called IRCC twice still there is no progress , RROC Ottawa is very slow , my case is very simple and I am single applicant , I am going to request GCMS notes after 4 weeks
I have the same case. Security not started. Today IRCC told me that perhaps Security has started but it is not flagged in the system (but for me it can mean that also didn't start at all).

If I may ask how did you find which office is proceeding your case?

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Gavin22

Jun 13, 2021
I have the same case. Security not started. Today IRCC told me that perhaps Security has started but it is not flagged in the system (but for me it can mean that also didn't start at all).

If I may ask how did you find which office is proceeding your case?
I had called IRCC and they told me that my file is transferred from Sydney to RROC Ottawa

Reactions: Harrysingh04

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
So, got my second GU this morning. AoR March 19. Eligibility, Criminality finished according to the agent I talked to on June 3. Security not started she said. June 7 was when I got the first GU. What do you guys think, am I close to getting a portal email ?
I got RPRF request to pay fee today.
The letter states that they are reviewing admissibility and asked me to pay the fee and upload the receipt. I guess they are talking about background check/security?
Can some one tell me how long it takes after RPRF to portal email.

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hi All,

Got my eCoPR today 30th June 2021.
Below is my application timeline.

CEC inland
ITA : 18th March
AOR : 22nd March
Medical Passed: 9th April
Biometric updated: Already gave my Biometric during my PGWP. So already updated
Called IRCC on 3rd June got to know only Eligibility: Passed
1st GU 1st week of may.
Again called IRCC on 25th June got the same info only Eligibility passed, criminality&info sharing: in progress, security: not started.
2nd GU on 28th June
Portal email: 29th June
Portal password received: 30th June. Upload photo, added address on the same day Around 2:00 PM
Got the eCoPR on the same day 30th June at 10:00 PM
VO: Edmonton

Thanks,

Last edited:

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Anyone knows why it's taking so long to get my ecopr?
Portal email - June 18th
Credentials - June 20thI. I sent credentials same day and I haven't heard back since then.
Inland with spouse.
I think my VO is Etobicoke.
Anyone in the same boat?
I got portail details on 25th June and submitted photo on same day, got eCoPR on 29th June. Waiting for Cards now. All inland with Etobicoke office.

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone knows why it's taking so long to get my ecopr?
Portal email - June 18th
Credentials - June 20thI. I sent credentials same day and I haven't heard back since then.
Inland with spouse.
I think my VO is Etobicoke.
Anyone in the same boat?
I got my eCoPR on 30th June at 10:00 PM. I received my portal credentials and uploaded my photo, updated the address on 30th June at 2:00 PM.
At 10:00 PM i received an email saying "An update has been made to your file" once i logged in i could see my eCoPR.
Did you check your portal?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Do you have any travel history for these countries or did you ever applied visa ?
I do have travel history for all 3 countries but it was primarily for vacation and business trips. I have a friend with similar profile, with AOR in Apr 29 , he received portal email last week. CEC Inland with 3 dependents.

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
I got portail details on 25th June and submitted photo on same day, got eCoPR on 29th June. Waiting for Cards now. All inland with Etobicoke office.
How to know if they are processing my application from Etobicoke now? I am not seeing anything which says Etobicoke in my emails

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
I got my eCoPR on 30th June at 10:00 PM. I received my portal credentials and uploaded my photo, updated the address on 30th June at 2:00 PM.
At 10:00 PM i received an email saying "An update has been made to your file" once i logged in i could see my eCoPR.
Did you check your portal?
That was pretty fast for you. Congratulations!
I check it like 5 times in a day. Not sure why it's taking so long.

Reactions: Subhajit91

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations! Will wait a little longer and maybe call them. I read some people wait for weeks as well.

Reactions: 100rab81

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hey Guys,

A friend of mine wants to call IRCC from outside Canadá to request update of his case. I founded in the portal only a Toll Free number for Canadá.

Do you know what phone number he can call ?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please advise. My situation starts to be a bit difficult. After IEC I was not entitle to any bridging option while waiting for PR so I'm unemployed inland. And there are 105 days of my application already. So, I'm starting to get a bit impatient and worry.

I'm in: PR, EE,CEC Inland (481 points)
Biometricks - done in advance
Aplication with Spouse.
eTA: Feb 14th
Profile Submitted: March 17th
AOR: March 17th
Medical passed: March 31st
Request letter RMCP (for husband): March 31st, delivered April 17th, May 10th CIC confirmed that is reviewing.
Background check: in progress
Eligibility (!) on my account it is said in progress and IRCC says I have passed that. - how come?
Security check: not started (IRCC just told me that today)

Since May 10th is totally quiet, nothing on my account was going on. I got upset today as IRCC told me that Security has not started ;( . I had provided all the documents with my application, I have pretty simple application and track record. The only thing was I was traveling a lot as that was my work. Everything was paid. I did share with IRCC that I can't work twice. I'm getting worry that my application stucked somewhere.

Also, today I have asked for the Notes.
I asked for the Imgration office that runs my aplication but didn't get any reply.

What should I do ? Please support
Your account will show only the updates for medical and biometrics. The other updates will be reflected when you get your COPR. For that reason, your eligibility is not updated in the portal.

Remember the background check is the step that takes more time. I got similar information than you when I called IRCC on May 4 and got my PR confirmation request on June 16 ( 1 week after the 2nd GU).

Nobody knows how the processing time works. Remember in the past it used to take 6 months or more to complete all the process. Most of the people on this chat is getting the final decision in 2-4 months. I think your application should be close to be completed.

My final suggestion would be to check your portal daily and if you get a GU call IRCC for a new update

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
FINAL UPDATE
-------------
CEC with spouse and kids, all inland
ITA - Feb 10, 2021
AOR - Mar 8, 2021
Mar 23, 2021: Med Passed
Mar 26, 2021: Biometrics Done
June 15, 2021 - GU
June 18, 2021: GU
June 19, 2021: GU
June 24, 2021: GU: received confirmation portal email.
June 25, 2021: received portal access email
June 27, 2021: submitted photograph and address.
June 29, 2021: COPR received :)
COPR received from Etobicoke

Thanks for those who responded to my messages whenever i was in need.
Best wishes to everyone. Wishing everyone to get their PR soon :)