+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
CEC Inland
AOR - 27th March
Received PR confirmation portal email today.
My CIC account still shows background, eligibility and application in progress. Does status changes or will it change after final confirmation.
I have also got it today, and status is same in progress. Heard once they give portal access, post that it will change and will receive COPR on portal

rp596

May 30, 2021
I have also got it today, and status is same in progress. Heard once they give portal access, post that it will change and will receive COPR on portal
Ah okay. Sounds good. Do you know how long does it take for them to reply back or create portal account? Congrats buddy

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Congrats! If you don't mind, may I ask what time did you receive the email? Thanks!

Ishanpatel33

Dec 14, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - 27th March
Received PR confirmation portal email today.
My CIC account still shows background, eligibility and application in progress. Does status changes or will it change after final confirmation.
CONGRATULATIONS.
My account also shows same as your.
AOR 20 MARCH

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Ah okay. Sounds good. Do you know how long does it take for them to reply back or create portal account? Congrats buddy
Thanks and congratulations to you too.. on the portal access looks like based on the availability of the officer handling the file. Some got it in 2 days some in a week and some even 15-20 days..

Reactions: rp596