+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Tyler9

Jun 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have my AOR on march16, medical passed on march 31, biometrics updated on april 2. Since then my background check shows 'your application is in progress'. There is no update since then. Do I need to call ircc for any updates? Is there anyone else who have same situation, called ircc and get any updates? please share if you have any updates?
I am the same AOR 23 march
Med passed
Earlier it said processing BC
Now BC- not started yet

Tyler9

Jun 1, 2021
Hey guys,
Congratulations to all who got their PR. I have the following profile: -

ITA - 13 February
AOR - 25 March
MEP - 14 April
BIL - 14 April
Biometrics Updated - 16 April
VO- Unidentified
Single, Inland Applicant, Canadian Education only, one job only, no travel history at all, did not even get asked for PCC from the country back home as I did not live there for 6 months after my 18th birthday. Still provided PCC from there & RCMP upfront.

On 14th April (MEP) Background check was saying - "We are processing your BC. Will message if we need more information". But on 6th May after a GU, BC changes to "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when will start your BC".

Received account updates on MEP, BIL, Biometrics Updation & on 6th May. Nothing after that. Tried calling cic on the 4th of June but did not get through. Can anyone. Can anyone shed some light on whether BC has been completed or has not been started at all. And what could be the best time to call ircc agents?
I am the same too. My bc now is not started yet

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, is it possible to go back home first in my home country while waiting for the result of my PR? Or should we just start inside Canada while the PR is on process? Thanks

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hey guys,
Congratulations to all who got their PR. I have the following profile: -

ITA - 13 February
AOR - 25 March
MEP - 14 April
BIL - 14 April
Biometrics Updated - 16 April
VO- Unidentified
Single, Inland Applicant, Canadian Education only, one job only, no travel history at all, did not even get asked for PCC from the country back home as I did not live there for 6 months after my 18th birthday. Still provided PCC from there & RCMP upfront.

On 14th April (MEP) Background check was saying - "We are processing your BC. Will message if we need more information". But on 6th May after a GU, BC changes to "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when will start your BC".

Received account updates on MEP, BIL, Biometrics Updation & on 6th May. Nothing after that. Tried calling cic on the 4th of June but did not get through. Can anyone. Can anyone shed some light on whether BC has been completed or has not been started at all. And what could be the best time to call ircc agents?
You get through if you call between 2 pm and 4 pm. You still have to wait for at least 30 mts in line.
Have a question regarding your RCMP. Did you get a request to submit it or did you submit voluntarily.?

Can someone who completed all stages let me know if they have submitted their RCMP upfront or if their stages got approved without an RCMP. My application is pending Background check and all other stages are approved in early May and no movement matter that. Trying to see if submitting an RCMP upfront speeds up the background check process. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
You get through if you call between 2 pm and 4 pm. You still have to wait for at least 30 mts in line.
Have a question regarding your RCMP. Did you get a request to submit it or did you submit voluntarily.?

Can someone who completed all stages let me know if they have submitted their RCMP upfront or if their stages got approved without an RCMP. My application is pending Background check and all other stages are approved in early May and no movement matter that. Trying to see if submitting an RCMP upfront speeds up the background check process. Thanks.
I submit mine and my husband’s rcmp upfront but they ask for my husband’s rcmp again.I called them on June 2.The lady told me that my eligibility has passed and they are processing my background.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I submit mine and my husband’s rcmp upfront but they ask for my husband’s rcmp again.I called them on June 2.The lady told me that my eligibility has passed and they are processing my background.
Thank you. Did they give you an upload option during the application process in the document checklist while you were uploading all other documents?.

Reactions: Ramannav

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
Hi, is it possible to go back home first in my home country while waiting for the result of my PR? Or should we just start inside Canada while the PR is on process? Thanks
Priority given to those who stayed in canada it is because they provided their services in hard times of covid. You can still go to your hometown but your pr card could delay. It depends on officer also.

Reactions: krish@india

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi everyone.
Application with 2 Dependent (Spouse inland + son Inland) and 1 Canadian 6months born baby
ITA - 13 February
AOR - 24 March
MEP - 14 April - Email received.
Biometrics Updated - 14 April - while doing the work permit that time we both done.
Before BG Status:

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Ghost update first time May 17, 2020. That time my BG Status change to :
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
So I called IRCC to know about my status - They confirmed that eligibility passed and BC still not started.

After that no update nothing.....

Anyone pls confirm to me, who got a pr confirmation mail.

Before getting the PR portal confirmation email what's your BG status?

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - 27th March
Received PR confirmation portal email today.
My CIC account still shows background, eligibility and application in progress. Does status changes or will it change after final confirmation.
Congratulation bro...

Can you confirm your BG? message is showing below like this? or different
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
I have also got it today, and status is same in progress. Heard once they give portal access, post that it will change and will receive COPR on portal
Congratulation bro...

Can you confirm your BG? message is showing below like this? or different

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Is there a chance that the background check could be going on but the IRCC client service representative would not know about it. My status is in "We are processing your background check" since biometrics and mep more than month and half days and the representative I spoke to confirmed the same. I am wondering that it could be in progress but the status is not updated ?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone.
Application with 2 Dependent (Spouse inland + son Inland) and 1 Canadian 6months born baby
ITA - 13 February
AOR - 24 March
MEP - 14 April - Email received.
Biometrics Updated - 14 April - while doing the work permit that time we both done.
Before BG Status:

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Ghost update first time May 17, 2020. That time my BG Status change to :
So I called IRCC to know about my status - They confirmed that eligibility passed and BC still not started.

After that no update nothing.....

Anyone pls confirm to me, who got a pr confirmation mail.

Before getting the PR portal confirmation email what's your BG status?
Join this thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-application-is-in-progress-we-will-send-you-a-message-when-we-start-your-background-check-march-aor-2021.730483/page-34

Reactions: Manjit9090