+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020

asd3212

Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys,
Congratulations to all who got their PR. I have the following profile: -

ITA - 13 February
AOR - 25 March
MEP - 14 April
BIL - 14 April
Biometrics Updated - 16 April
VO- Unidentified
Single, Inland Applicant, Canadian Education only, one job only, no travel history at all, did not even get asked for PCC from the country back home as I did not live there for 6 months after my 18th birthday. Still provided PCC from there & RCMP upfront.

On 14th April (MEP) Background check was saying - "We are processing your BC. Will message if we need more information". But on 6th May after a GU, BC changes to "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when will start your BC".

Received account updates on MEP, BIL, Biometrics Updation & on 6th May. Nothing after that. Tried calling cic on the 4th of June but did not get through. Can anyone. Can anyone shed some light on whether BC has been completed or has not been started at all. And what could be the best time to call ircc agents?

Reactions: itspossible9

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Until today , I have never seen a single case with our processing pattern got a portal email or copr, don’t know what is RROC doing and when this waiting is going to end, another day with no update

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Until today , I have never seen a single case with our processing pattern got a portal email or copr, don’t know what is RROC doing and when this waiting is going to end, another day with no update
Now that all the Visa offices try to send a file to RROC in name of load sharing. Now they have fucking shit load of applications needs to be processed received from all over Canada and they can not keep up. That's my opinion just to be clear.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys,
Congratulations to all who got their PR. I have the following profile: -

ITA - 13 February
AOR - 25 March
MEP - 14 April
BIL - 14 April
Biometrics Updated - 16 April
VO- Unidentified
Single, Inland Applicant, Canadian Education only, one job only, no travel history at all, did not even get asked for PCC from the country back home as I did not live there for 6 months after my 18th birthday. Still provided PCC from there & RCMP upfront.

On 14th April (MEP) Background check was saying - "We are processing your BC. Will message if we need more information". But on 6th May after a GU, BC changes to "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when will start your BC".

Received account updates on MEP, BIL, Biometrics Updation & on 6th May. Nothing after that. Tried calling cic on the 4th of June but did not get through. Can anyone. Can anyone shed some light on whether BC has been completed or has not been started at all. And what could be the best time to call ircc agents?
We have almost same timeline

AOR: 26th March 2021
MEP: 14th April 2021
Background check update: 7th May 2021

Stay in touch my friend

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
True. Status of @tom93 got changed long back than myself and for it got changed on 28th. But haven't seen any update after that. Nor any email. I have been seeing people from March end Aor and April Aor already getting portal emails and copr.
Another confusing part ours is vo.
For @tom93 , its Sydney and RROC. When asked mine the agent said Sydney.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
My thought is after the first bg update it takes around 45-50 days to become "processing" as we both had those many days for the change to happen.