+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
Hey y'all! I got an update today. I'm not sure what it means exactly or what stage I'm in now but at least someone is looking at my file I guess. I ordered GCMS last week Thursday and maybe that's the reason for this but who knows lol. Review of additional documents changed from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I did my biometrics since April 1st but today the biometrics changed from "we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes". See below for updates

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When is your AOR?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Mine
Aor:Mar 8
Med pass:Mar 23
GCMS:Apr 28
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
Security not start yet
VO:Vancouver

Mine is 11th march AOR. only medicals and bio are completed on 25th March. after that no update.
No GU updates as well.
the agent told exactly the same what is there in the online account.

At least happy for you both that some other thing too completed. Good luck. Mine is seems struck or probably the agent not entertained me with inside details.

My VO is happened to be the slowest processing VO Ottawa.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Mine is 11th march AOR. only medicals and bio are completed on 25th March. after that no update.
No GU updates as well.

At least happy for you both that some other thing too completed. Good luck. Mine is seems struck or probably the agent not entertained me with inside details.

Actually the slowest office is Sydney.:oops:

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
You can either ask him to check for you, or call up ircc customer care with your application number and ask for status. You have to ask them specifically what stages are done. Otherwise you will give you a generic response.
I called IRCC today. He said my background check is going on and medical column still says not completed yet. Any idea what does it mean?
P.S. I applied in CEC category and in Canada rivht now, along with spouse outland (india).

Temar

May 21, 2021
You can either ask him to check for you, or call up ircc customer care with your application number and ask for status. You have to ask them specifically what stages are done. Otherwise you will give you a generic response.
Please can one call IRCC directly for updates on one's application as I'm afraid it's written on their website that we should not call to ask about our application, kindly shed more light on this, thanks so much

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
No GU updates as well.

We're actually the same.. my application is in Ottawa too. My AOR is March 2 but fortunately I already passed my eligibility but they haven't started my background check yet.

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
ITA- 13 Feb, 2021
AOR- 18 March,2021
Med Passed- 6 April,2021
Bio Submitted- 7 April,2021
Online portal says- Background is in progress
Eligibility- In progress

Anyone with same timeline ??
Mine is march 18 too

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone,
Called ircc today
AOR 1 March 2021
criminality biometric and medicl is passed.
However eligibility is not even started.
Most of you guys have your eligibility passed.
Is my file processing slow.
Got to know from agent, now my file is in etobicoke local visa office and was transferred from Sydney Nova scotia to etobicoke.
Same here. AOR dec 1, 2020 transferred to Etobicoke eligibility not started

did you get notes?

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I don't know if you have seen the trend, people who had their biometrics done for previous application, got their Copr's pretty quick than who got biometrics don after Aor.!

Reactions: Manjit9090