+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
"To make the process efficient eligibility review takes place in 2 stages, first a case analyst, a program assistant or a case processing agent will review the application and make a recommendation. Then an officer (decision making authority) will review it and make a final determination."

Recommended Pass just means that your application has passed the case analyst review and is pending the final officer review.
Hey Thanks for the reply .
Yesterday , I had called IRCc so the agent told me that your criminality is in process and then security will be done . After that Final decision will be given
So I asked him that what about eligibility . He said currently eligibility is showing under review and only after background check will be completed , it will be reviewd again for final decision .
Then I confirmed with him whether eligibility has been viewed before . He said yes and will be completed only after baground check is completed .

So should I assume my eligibility is recommended Passed??

Reactions: heliu03

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Hey Thanks for the reply .
Yesterday , I had called IRCc so the agent told me that your criminality is in process and then security will be done . After that Final decision will be given
So I asked him that what about eligibility . He said currently eligibility is showing under review and only after background check will be completed , it will be reviewd again for final decision .
Then I confirmed with him whether eligibility has been viewed before . He said yes and will be completed only after baground check is completed .

So should I assume my eligibility is recommended Passed??
Did he tell you that they have started on security? Because security would be the last step. If the security review has been started, then yeah it would mean that you have passed eligibility.

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Did he tell you that they have started on security? Because security would be the last step. If the security review has been started, then yeah it would mean that you have passed eligibility.
Ohh No , He only mentioned Criminality so I guess . I have wait for some time .

thanks for info .

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
hello ,
I am new here and I was curious if my application is slow or in a normal phase being processed.
inland cec with one dependent inland
ITA: 13 feb 21
Aor: 7th march 21
med/bio exempted; 22nd march
since then no updates.. I had 2 ghost updates though within the last 2 weeks
applied for BOWP 13 may
today I called Ircc and they just told me that my background check is in process but they haven't started the big background check which apparently means they haven't started checking my documents yet.. so I understand out of it no criminal check, security and or eligibility haven't started ?but it seemed the agent didn't wanted to give me out much information
anyone out there with a similar situation or any info what would help me understand that all better ?
thank u in advance :)
cheers,

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
hello ,
I am new here and I was curious if my application is slow or in a normal phase being processed.
inland cec with one dependent inland
ITA: 13 feb 21
Aor: 7th march 21
med/bio exempted; 22nd march
since then no updates.. I had 2 ghost updates though within the last 2 weeks
applied for BOWP 13 may
today I called Ircc and they just told me that my background check is in process but they haven't started the big background check which apparently means they haven't started checking my documents yet.. so I understand out of it no criminal check, security and or eligibility haven't started ?but it seemed the agent didn't wanted to give me out much information
anyone out there with a similar situation or any info what would help me understand that all better ?
thank u in advance :)
cheers,
Mine
Aor:Mar 8
Med pass:Mar 23
GCMS:Apr 28
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
Security not start yet
VO:Vancouver

yachae

Feb 14, 2021
Hi , Do u know how fast is Ottawa processing .
I just called Ircc . The agent said
eligibility is under review
Criminality check is in process
I got the same answer from the agent. Eligibility is under review, Criminality is in process.
I wonder what "eligibility under review" is. Ping me when you get what it means. With regards.
AOR Mar. 23rd, MEP/BIL April 16th

Kpatel98

May 19, 2021
ITA- 13 Feb, 2021
AOR- 18 March,2021
Med Passed- 6 April,2021
Bio Submitted- 7 April,2021
Online portal says- Background is in progress
Eligibility- In progress

Anyone with same timeline ??

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
ITA- 13 Feb, 2021
AOR- 18 March,2021
Med Passed- 6 April,2021
Bio Submitted- 7 April,2021
Online portal says- Background is in progress
Eligibility- In progress

Anyone with same timeline ??
Same here!

AOR: 19 Mar
Bio: 6 April (Exempt - given previously)
MEP: 6 April

Haven't checked anything via CIC directly, it's still early days if the processing time is more than 6 months.

Reactions: Kpatel98

ura2021

Mar 14, 2021
Hey y'all! I got an update today. I'm not sure what it means exactly or what stage I'm in now but at least someone is looking at my file I guess. I ordered GCMS last week Thursday and maybe that's the reason for this but who knows lol. Review of additional documents changed from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I did my biometrics since April 1st but today the biometrics changed from "we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes". See below for updates

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kpatel98

May 19, 2021
Hey y'all! I got an update today. I'm not sure what it means exactly or what stage I'm in now but at least someone is looking at my file I guess. I ordered GCMS last week Thursday and maybe that's the reason for this but who knows lol. Review of additional documents changed from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Biometrics also changed from "we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes".

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How to order GCMS notes?