+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review required v/s under review

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear all

What is the difference between 'Eligibility is process - review required' and 'Eligibility is under review'

Thanks

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Dear all

What is the difference between 'Eligibility is process - review required' and 'Eligibility is under review'

Thanks
As far as i know, eligibility under review is better than review required. Because under review does not mean any negative impact on your eligibility but if they mentioned eligibility needs to review by other officers this would be a sign that one of your eligibility criteria did not satisfy case analyst and he recommended your file for review. Offcoure this will take time...even some people are waiting from last year to complete their review. I have been trying to learn about eligibility needs to be the review because my case having this issue and honestly speaking i am frustrated. I am a must applicant, don't know what went wrong with my eligibility.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
As far as i know, eligibility under review is better than review required. Because under review does not mean any negative impact on your eligibility but if they mentioned eligibility needs to review by other officers this would be a sign that one of your eligibility criteria did not satisfy case analyst and he recommended your file for review. Offcoure this will take time...even some people are waiting from last year to complete their review. I have been trying to learn about eligibility needs to be the review because my case having this issue and honestly speaking i am frustrated. I am a must applicant, don't know what went wrong with my eligibility.
Hi, you are a PNP-Outland applicant,it's really weird as I think to submitted almost the same documents to your PNP and CIC. From which province you got your nomination?

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi, you are a PNP-Outland applicant,it's really weird as I think to submitted almost the same documents to your PNP and CIC. From which province you got your nomination?
I am an NBPNP nomination holder. I have submitted the same documents as i sent to NBPNP. They gave me nomination without any trouble, even my all paper is legitimate, working in the same company for the last almost 7 years, calculated my FWS score several times haven't found any issue. Even calculated POF also but did not find any issue. Where is the problem i don't know brother. Although, i raised a CSE submitted few docs.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
I am an NBPNP nomination holder. I have submitted the same documents as i sent to NBPNP. They gave me nomination without any trouble, even my all paper is legitimate, working in the same company for the last almost 7 years, calculated my FWS score several times haven't found any issue. Even calculated POF also but did not find any issue. Where is the problem i don't know brother. Although, i raised a CSE submitted few docs.
Did you order the notes to know what's the matter? Inshallah everything will be fine, just pray.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Did you order the notes to know what's the matter? Inshallah everything will be fine, just pray.
Yes, i did on Nov 6, but this would take 30 days to deliver to me. I am praying daily that, in the meantime my eligibility would pass:(
You know the most disappointing part is when same AOR as mine got PPR already and i even did not receive RPRF instruction yet:(
Everyday is painfull for me.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes, i did on Nov 6, but this would take 30 days to deliver to me. I am praying daily that, in the meantime my eligibility would pass:(
You know the most disappointing part is when same AOR as mine got PPR already and i even did not receive RPRF instruction yet:(
Everyday is painfull for me.
Whats your AOR any update yet ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
"The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied."

What does this mean? Is my eligibility under process or review required?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
"The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied."

What does this mean? Is my eligibility under process or review required?
Under that note, is there "recommendation: review required"? I think if the assistant writes that, it should be fine. If an agent writes that, then it's review required and takes a lot of time. IMO

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Under that note, is there "recommendation: review required"? I think if the assistant writes that, it should be fine. If an agent writes that, then it's review required and takes a lot of time. IMO
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.