+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
"IF you file two PR applications, the one filed later will be placed on hold until a decision is made on the first one or it is withdrawn. This is done to avoid duplicity of work.

Also, filing a new application will not expedite it or guarantee that it will be processed faster. The new public policy is just another pathway for PR"
It is not true that they will hold one file. I already confirm with CIC.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I agree with you. Even CIC confirmed via email and phone for me. They have to be two different pathways, for example PNP paper-based and express entry

Reactions: Manjit9090

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I agree with you. Even CIC confirmed via email and phone for me. They have to be two different pathways, for example PNP paper-based and express entry
I actually have this question. So if I apply for 2 programs (the new TR to PR and CEC), how will IRCC process the applications? If CEC gets processed sooner, what happens to the TR to PR application?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I actually have this question. So if I apply for 2 programs (the new TR to PR and CEC), how will IRCC process the applications? If CEC gets processed sooner, what happens to the TR to PR application?
I'm not sure about that. I only know about having paper based and CEC EE application running at the same time.

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
If paid and cec comes first. You can withdraw the application or leave it to them untill they refund it to your account.

Danifola

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi all,
Please I need advise, this is serious as it’s affecting me more than I can tell.
I was unfortunate to have the worse employer when I applied for MB PNP, and the worse immigration processing officer. My employer at the time refused to pick calls from immigration, because quite she didn’t want to have anything to do with immigration. Immigration officer processing my file insisted I have to get a LMIA approved whatever even though at the time I was on PWGP.I was later refused, that put me in a situation where I had waited for PNP and lost time, permit was expiring. So I went on study permit, left that province, moved to AB.
I was registered in school to start, when I got a job offer,LMIA approved, live in nanny. This is not the type of job I would do, as I have the education and experience for better jobs, I got better job offers as a program manager for a company, but none cannot do LMIA. So I had to go below my wage level and experience just for LMIA and a work permit.
while waiting for the work permit, new employers insisted they I could start work and they will pay me cash, Cos they were desperate and needed help fast.
I started the job 7 months ago, and officially 4 months considering when I got my work permit.
I had a low CRS score because of the job offer, but since I started, am basically their slave.
I clean toilets, asked to wash windows of not a small house, literally a mini mansion.
They bought 2 additional dogs plus 2 dogs that they had before. Making 4 dogs that poop and pee in the house. They are not trained, I clean dogs poops all day. Cook, do laundry for employers including all the involves the baby.
Am suppose to work till 5pm but I work till 7pm min every day, sometimes 8pm. On my feet, when I take breaks according to my contract, I get complains from employer that this and that didn’t get done. So my question here is, I plan to call immigration today to report this but I have an application through CEC going on, got invite through the 75 draw. When I submitted my application I didn’t claim a single point for this LMIA, it didn’t even give a point, hence the low point of 365. Even though am a graduate in Canada.
should I continue to suffer and wait it out. Or just call immigration today and let them know what am passing though. Employer called me yesterday to talk, that I must start coming back to clean up after them at 8:30, in other to please her husband because he hates mess that they create, not even the baby.
I am mentally check out and so depressed at this point. I am not allow sick days, if I get sick, they basically tell me I have to work because they are busy and can’t care for their 18 months old son. I am a cook, cleaner, nanny, employers minders, I pick up employers underwear and have to wash and put them away or it’s complain. Please I need advise, what should I do? @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
Please I need advise, this is serious as it’s affecting me more than I can tell.
I was unfortunate to have the worse employer when I applied for MB PNP, and the worse immigration processing officer. My employer at the time refused to pick calls from immigration, because quite she didn’t want to have anything to do with immigration. Immigration officer processing my file insisted I have to get a LMIA approved whatever even though at the time I was on PWGP.I was later refused, that put me in a situation where I had waited for PNP and lost time, permit was expiring. So I went on study permit, left that province, moved to AB.
I was registered in school to start, when I got a job offer,LMIA approved, live in nanny. This is not the type of job I would do, as I have the education and experience for better jobs, I got better job offers as a program manager for a company, but none cannot do LMIA. So I had to go below my wage level and experience just for LMIA and a work permit.
while waiting for the work permit, new employers insisted they I could start work and they will pay me cash, Cos they were desperate and needed help fast.
I started the job 7 months ago, and officially 4 months considering when I got my work permit.
I had a low CRS score because of the job offer, but since I started, am basically their slave.
I clean toilets, asked to wash windows of not a small house, literally a mini mansion.
They bought 2 additional dogs plus 2 dogs that they had before. Making 4 dogs that poop and pee in the house. They are not trained, I clean dogs poops all day. Cook, do laundry for employers including all the involves the baby.
Am suppose to work till 5pm but I work till 7pm min every day, sometimes 8pm. On my feet, when I take breaks according to my contract, I get complains from employer that this and that didn’t get done. So my question here is, I plan to call immigration today to report this but I have an application through CEC going on, got invite through the 75 draw. When I submitted my application I didn’t claim a single point for this LMIA, it didn’t even give a point, hence the low point of 365. Even though am a graduate in Canada.
should I continue to suffer and wait it out. Or just call immigration today and let them know what am passing though. Employer called me yesterday to talk, that I must start coming back to clean up after them at 8:30, in other to please her husband because he hates mess that they create, not even the baby.
I am mentally check out and so depressed at this point. I am not allow sick days, if I get sick, they basically tell me I have to work because they are busy and can’t care for their 18 months old son. I am a cook, cleaner, nanny, employers minders, I pick up employers underwear and have to wash and put them away or it’s complain. Please I need advise, what should I do? @legalfalcon
Sorry to hear about your situation. Calling immigration would not help you much. Given that you have an immigration application in progress, it would be ideal that you approach an immigration / law clinic to get your case evaluated and seek their advise. They can even take you case and do the paper work for you. IRCC cannot act on phone calls, they will ask you to report any abuse to the police by calling 911.

Law clinics are run by law students or volunteer lawyers and are located across Canada, specially in and around law schools.

Also, some volunteer organisations also provide legal assistance

See http://www.migrantworkersalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/LICG-mwac.pdf

They will be able to evaluate your case, documents and provide you with the right advise. The forum can only point you to the resources, but without evaluating your documents, your precise immigration scenario, it is difficult to give a conclusive answer, specially under your circumstances.

You can google law clinics and you can get the list of those close to you. Due to COVID, some clinics may not be open, but they will let you know when to contact them.

Hope this helps.

denald

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all,
I think you can quit and apply for Bridging Open Work Permit while you're waiting for your PR processing. I'm not 100% sure about the process, better talk to immigration consultant.

Also, it seems to me that you're experiencing human trafficking. Google `Owners of Calgary cleaning business charged with human trafficking`. It describes situation similar to yours. Article has phone numbers to contact in case you're experiencing exploitation.

Danifola

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I think you can quit and apply for Bridging Open Work Permit while you're waiting for your PR processing. I'm not 100% sure about the process, better talk to immigration consultant.

Also, it seems to me that you're experiencing human trafficking. Google `Owners of Calgary cleaning business charged with human trafficking`. It describes situation similar to yours. Article has phone numbers to contact in case you're experiencing exploitation.
Oh my lord. Didn’t even think of that. Am in Ontario , not new to Canada so I know much about labour laws. Everytime I try to stand up for myself. They make it hell for me. Like am just a foreign worker they took out of her country. Graduated from Canada, worked good jobs before. But may we never run of status. Cos once you are running out of status you get exposed to all kinds of rubbish employers

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hi all,
Sorry to hear that, you should apply for bridge WP...once of my friend did and I think that is the easiest way to come out of this without impacting your CEC processing. Good Luck