+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
I got my biometrics updated in account, but now my name showing in application twice, before biometrics my name comes only once infront of principal applicant. My name comes in Given name in the passport that is why i filled it as a last name im the file.
Is anybody knows about it?

Don;t worry it is the standard. Once you will get COPR and PR Card you will see only the last name.

za4141

Apr 14, 2021
Hi everyone:

I submitted an Express Entry application on March 13, under the Canadian Experience Class, after receiving an ITA when the minimum score was 75. My score is 452. Some of you may recall, IRCC sent out over 27,000 invitations for that round.

I completed the profile, collected my documents and submitted the application without any issues. Recently, I changed jobs and wanted to update the profile to reflect that; but, I noticed that the fields were greyed out. There is no option to update the form; it looks like this:

After a bit of research, I found this article. Basically, it says that if you cannot update the information then that means your profile was found ineligible.

I have done everything to the best of my ability: all the information was true and accurate, all my documents were in order, and I had a score of 452 when the minimum score was 75. I am shocked to learn that I may be ineligible, and I am hoping beyond hope that this is some sort of glitch.

I was most recently asked to submit biometrics and, as of right now, my profile says that the application is still being processed. I haven't otherwise received any notice or indication that I was found ineligible. Does anyone have a similar experience? Is it true that this means my profile has been found ineligible?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone:

I submitted an Express Entry application on March 13, under the Canadian Experience Class, after receiving an ITA when the minimum score was 75. My score is 452. Some of you may recall, IRCC sent out over 27,000 invitations for that round.

I completed the profile, collected my documents and submitted the application without any issues. Recently, I changed jobs and wanted to update the profile to reflect that; but, I noticed that the fields were greyed out. There is no option to update the form; it looks like this:

After a bit of research, I found this article. Basically, it says that if you cannot update the information then that means your profile was found ineligible.

I have done everything to the best of my ability: all the information was true and accurate, all my documents were in order, and I had a score of 452 when the minimum score was 75. I am shocked to learn that I may be ineligible, and I am hoping beyond hope that this is some sort of glitch.

I was most recently asked to submit biometrics and, as of right now, my profile says that the application is still being processed. I haven't otherwise received any notice or indication that I was found ineligible. Does anyone have a similar experience? Is it true that this means my profile has been found ineligible?
You are good. Here is the thing once you get the ITA your profile is locked and you can't make any changes. I assume you already submitted your application and got the AOR. If you want to inform IRCC about change in your situation then please submit web form (Case Specific Inquiry).

Thank you,

Reactions: za4141 and Victor02

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi everyone:

I assume you have paid the fees and all with your application. Once you've paid the PR fees, you can't update the profile in a normal way. I think you'll have connect with IRCC and then they will tell you how to update the profile (some kind of Webform, they might give you).

Reactions: za4141

za4141

Apr 14, 2021
You are good. Here is the thing once you get the ITA your profile is locked and you can't make any changes. I assume you already submitted your application and got the AOR. If you want to inform IRCC about change in your situation then please submit web form (Case Specific Inquiry).

Thank you,
Yes, I already submitted the application, paid the fees and received the AOR. I received the Biometrics Letter about two weeks after the AOR. A few days ago I got an update that I passed the medical exam. My point being everything seemed to be flowing so that's why I was shocked when I came across this issue.

Thank you so much for clearing it up!

Last edited: