+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

tough1997

Dec 7, 2021
I understand that it is very difficult to wait until you get an update. But please be a little patient. Keep on requesting your MP. They will definitely get an update from IRCC.
What is the status on GCMS which you received on Oct 6'th ?

Congratulations! Hope to be the next lucky person like you very soon!

My MP is a new one and I didn’t get chance to talk with him directly so far. When his assistant called me last time, she was eating something to talk with me. I didn’t expect much after the last conversation and it’s been 2 weeks ago, but still no updates from them yet.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Completed
Final:

The results on my GCMS notes in June and October were the same and no changes at all. I wish I will receive my third GCMS soon. December is the holiday month so I can just cross my fingers to wait for my golden email while my application is reaching 9 months now. Hopefully, I’ll get my X’mas surprise.

Reactions: stupidmoon

Veena123

Oct 4, 2021
Congratulations! Hope to be the next lucky person like you very soon!

My MP is a new one and I didn’t get chance to talk with him directly so far. When his assistant called me last time, she was eating something to talk with me. I didn’t expect much after the last conversation and it’s been 2 weeks ago, but still no updates from them yet.

Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: Completed
Final:

The results on my GCMS notes in June and October were the same and no changes at all. I wish I will receive my third GCMS soon. December is the holiday month so I can just cross my fingers to wait for my golden email while my application is reaching 9 months now. Hopefully, I’ll get my X’mas surprise.
May i know your visa office and aor?

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
May i know your visa office and aor?

IRCC is finalizing about 14000 CEC applications and 600 FSWP applications under Express entry. Best wishes to all those waiting.
Don't worry, till the very last moment , your security and criminality remains under progress.

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
AOR March 12 still waiting

• Sad
Reactions: stupidmoon

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I have a question - how does one know from GCMS that his application is approved and sitting there? Is it from below section in GCMS that I can claim that my application is approved?

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Does that mean my application is approved?
Yes, your file has been approved. Just wait for the portal email.